***Official Game Thread*** Florida at LSU

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is on the road tonight to take on LSU at 9 PM on SEC Network. This is a huge game for us at this fork in the road. We need a win bad to get momentum back. We have to play great defense and not have scoring droughts. Barry is questionable with a sprained ankle. Hopefully he is healthy and can play. We have to dictate the pace of play for once.

Prediction:

Florida- 91
LSU- 68
POG- Egbunu

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
If we don't win this one, White may kick the players out of the gym like Billy D use to do. We win a close one again.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we somehow blew this game we probably can kiss the tourney goodbye. LSU is not good at all.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
basketball-1.gif
Go Gators! beat those voodoo shenanigans...

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Florida is on the road tonight to take on LSU at 9 PM on SEC Network. This is a huge game for us at this fork in the road. We need a win bad to get momentum back. We have to play great defense and not have scoring droughts. Barry is questionable with a sprained ankle. Hopefully he is healthy and can play. We have to dictate the pace of play for once.

Prediction:

Florida- 91
LSU- 68
POG- Egbunu
That's a bold prediction Lee, on both accounts. Us scoring 91 on the road when we couldn't even muster 70 at home, and Egbunu as POG. I do hope you're right though! Go Gators!
:chomp:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's a bold prediction Lee, on both accounts. Us scoring 91 on the road when we couldn't even muster 70 at home, and Egbunu as POG. I do hope you're right though! Go Gators!
:chomp:

Lee makes predictions based on heart, not history or anything else that makes sense.:lol:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LSwho is 9-9 and 1-6....but anything can happen with this bunch.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Bad vibes, see inconsistent play, crowd (regardless how small) throaty and into it, their offensive player going off. 3rd loss in a row
LSU - 78
UF - 74

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
White and this Gator team have lost much of their luster. I don't know which direction they
will head tonight. I'll be watching and rooting for them. My hope is merely that Egbunu
contributes enough to match (cancel out) the contribution of LSU's inside man - that is
rarely the case.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This team is a complete mystery.

A pretty talented team that play differently every game and can lose to just about anybody if they want to.

Is it coaching or have we managed to collect a complete group of clueless players?

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Same starting lineup. Barry still a gametime decision....went through pregame warmups and looked OK according to reports

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We can't do a basketball game right now, we're too busy melting down over football recruiting! How insensitive of you!

black-white-little-girl-crying-middle-finger.jpg

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida up 13-10 at the under 16 timeout. We look more agressive tonight offensively.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida up 22-12 at the under 12 timeout. Leon and Chiozza have made 4 3pters combined already. Good sign to see a couple of players step up in Barry's absent

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hate to see how we're playing this = like we have nothing to improve on. Still not working plays, working
set-ups, just piddling around until a Gator decides it's time for me-me to shoot - usually from behind the arc.
We are hitting lucky on those 3s and that style is too easy to go cold on. We need the game practice at being
developing a strategic team-style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.