***Official Game Thread*** Florida vs Arkansas

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
A little shaky at times, but a solid win to end the home slate. Bring back a win from Nashville this weekend and three more from Nashville next week!

:chomp:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
My first game at the new arena tonight. They did a nice job on that. One thing that stood out to me is a fast chiozza is in person. He can scoot.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Arky took 2 more shots than us and made 7 more FTs, yet we still won by 13. We shot the ball well (except for the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half), rebounded well enough, and played some pretty stifling D on Hannahs & Macon, making it a two man game of Barford and Kingsley, and that just wasn't gonna cut it for them. Arky played a tough game - though we had a lot of silly TOs and we should have won by 20+ with the way we shot it.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I missed the game. Was dealing with work stuff till 10p. :(

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The announcer not named Tessatorre was a bit of a douche. I've never seen an announcer reach out to an official during a game before to question a call.The only thing this goober was missing was a short skirt and razorback pom poms. It was good to see Barry attack the basket a few times. He is a good shooter, but we need him to continue to get to the line since he's probably our best there. Definitely good news regarding Kevaughn. We obviously need him in the lineup at full health.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
This was seen after the game

gatorhog.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads