Florida beats Auburn to prop up their tournament hopes

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Yep, I said it. Florida is at home tonight to take on Auburn at 8:30;at the O'Dome. The game is on SECN I believe. This is a must win of must wins. We need to shows some balls, show hear, show passion. Play for the fans, the schoo, and each other. Balls to the wall run baby run!!!!!!

This is basically a play in game for us. Win and we could be in. Lose and it's bad. Got to lay it all on the line and leave every ounce out on the court. Play with some fight

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We win this one.

Ok maybe not, but we match up with Auburn well IMO. They aren’t big and like to run, we aren’t big and like to run. They will force White to let us play fast (think West Virginia game 2 years ago) and not slow the tempo down. Plus it’s a night game at home and we are (should be) desperate.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, I said it. Florida is at home tonight to take on Auburn at 8:30;at the O'Dome. The game is on SECN I believe. This is a must win of must wins. We need to shows some balls, show hear, show passion. Play for the fans, the schoo, and each other. Balls to the wall run baby run!!!!!!

This is basically a play in game for us. Win and we could be in. Lose and it's bad. Got to lay it all on the line and leave every ounce out on the court. Play with some fight

Yep win this one and we will get in barring a collapse afterwards.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is game two of my two game self suspension, so I will not watch again tonight.

For what ever reason I do feel like we have a decent shot tonight.
Both teams are relatively small and like to run so we should have a chance.
We should have a chance........

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
chuck it from downtown, chuck it from downtown, chuck it from downtown, heave another one, heave it gain, catapult one-catapult two-catapalt three, boink-dink-clank :stirpot: :grin: Go Gators, we need some March Madness in our lives.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Bench all this Morons. Biggest game of the year and Allen, Hayes, and Stone are late for a team meeting....wtf. White has no control of the team at all. All 3 not starting lol. Going to be down 10 by the 4 min timeout...smfh

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Bench all this Morons. Biggest game of the year and Allen, Hayes, and Stone are late for a team meeting....wtf. White has no control of the team at all. All 3 not starting lol. Going to be down 10 by the 4 min timeout...smfh

Calm down big guy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator