***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Idaho***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
!st play if/when we come back should be a fade pass to the corner of the endzone.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Did I just hear something on radio about foley expressing concern for fan safety??? SEC official at game on phone with office they said. Idaho wants to play, not just get a check they say.

This is stupid, the ligtning is not right there. Said they get reports of it in 15 mile radius.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The T-storms are constant and there's another band from the west about to strike. This game is gonna get called.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n38652]The T-storms are constant and there's another band from the west about to strike. This game is gonna get called. [/QUOTE]
The stuff to the West has already moved through.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox said:
[QUOTE='78;n38652]The T-storms are constant and there's another band from the west about to strike. This game is gonna get called.
The stuff to the West has already moved through.[/quote]There's more behind it.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox said:
[QUOTE='78;n38652]The T-storms are constant and there's another band from the west about to strike. This game is gonna get called.
The stuff to the West has already moved through.[/quote]It's just kind of developing over the stadium. The stuff to the West isn't getting any closer.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox said:
The stuff to the West has already moved through.[/quote]Dude, I'm down in Tampa Bay. There's a HUGE weather system along the entire coast all the way down to here. It's happening.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
God is delaying our game so we can see FSux lose. So we can concentrate on our team's victory. Yet, enjoy their failure.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox said:
The stuff to the West has already moved through.[/quote]The point is ... **** rain.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
GatorInGeorgia;38634 said:
ESPNU sucks! About every 10 seconds, the picture freezes and the audio cuts out for about 2 seconds. It's annoying as hell. It's not weather related, it does this sheeat all the time!

Not on FIOS :dunno:
Verizon Fiber Optic

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The system is moving West. Nothing really forming to the East. Once it moves thru, it should be clear. I live just miles from the stadium. Saw a lightning strike about 10 min ago, but couldn't tell how far away it was. It should clear out prior to the time limit that Zach mentioned on his twitter.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I know its only the first game for the refs too but dudes. Valdez was the only lightning on the field during that time.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica said:
The system is moving West. Nothing really forming to the East. Once it moves thru, it should be clear. I live just miles from the stadium. Saw a lightning strike about 10 min ago, but couldn't tell how far away it was. It should clear out prior to the time limit that Zach mentioned on his twitter.
:exactly:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sh$t! Idaho came a couple thousand miles for this game. Will they play tomorrow or just nix the whole damn thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.