***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Idaho***

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Time to get it on, Gators! I hope we don't see storms like we had last night! It was absolutely brutal in Ocala and it appeared to be just as bad in Gainesville. I saw one forecast, yesterday morning, that was 30% and was happy that it had gone down; however, the forecast I saw this morning was 60%. That's 6 out of 10 people could see rain. Hopefully, my family and I will be the four that it misses, as we sit in the Swamp. How do you guys think we will do if it rains. Our running game is strong enough that we should move the ball, regardless. Spurrier use to say that a wet field gives the WR's an advantage, so, we may throw it all over the field. Can't wait! I haven't been able to attend a game in a while and being able to do something with my wife and two sons is always a gift. We have a limited number of opportunities to make memories that our kids will remember for the rest of their lives; so, take advantage of every one you can. GO GATORS!

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
To be or not to be is finally upon us... GO GATORS!!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The hourly forecast has the highest chance for rain about an hour before kickoff.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
Time to get it on, Gators! I hope we don't see storms like we had last night! It was absolutely brutal in Ocala and it appeared to be just as bad in Gainesville. I saw one forecast, yesterday morning, that was 30% and was happy that it had gone down; however, the forecast I saw this morning was 60%. That's 6 out of 10 people could see rain. Hopefully, my family and I will be the four that it misses, as we sit in the Swamp. How do you guys think we will do if it rains. Our running game is strong enough that we should move the ball, regardless. Spurrier use to say that a wet field gives the WR's an advantage, so, we may throw it all over the field. Can't wait! I haven't been able to attend a game in a while and being able to do something with my wife and two sons is always a gift. We have a limited number of opportunities to make memories that our kids will remember for the rest of their lives; so, take advantage of every one you can. GO GATORS!
I think we would be a little more run heavy. I hope it misses game time so we see them pass the ball more.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:burn:I will be posting this after touchdowns. If I'm on the board. Feel free to join or beat me to it.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:alone: maybe this when the other team scores.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara said:
Sunshine Pumpers and Negators (I use these labels in a loving way) unite. Despite all our arguing and opinions we all want the Gator to do well. Today, our opinions do not matter. The Field is the only thing that matters. Here we go!!
Yep - I would love to see our offense roll today and turn back into a sunshine pumper.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I am so pumped for today, I feel like a kid who waited for Christmas. I cant wait to see our Gators on the field again.

I have my personal feelings about the guy who is currently called the head coach of the Gators but for now I just want our boys to get some game time. I have a feeling we're going to see a hungry team.
GO GATORS!!

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Leaving for Gainesville soon. Like many, I'm not sold on the head guy but since I have no control over that I'll go support the boys as always.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well kentucky was up 28-0 at halftime against UT martin... who is better than the potatos. So we better put some points up in this game.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp said:
Well kentucky was up 28-0 at halftime against UT martin... who is better than the potatos. So we better put some points up in this game.
correction, 35-0 at the half... we DAMN better score some points!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n38226 said:

UT-Martin is a mediocre FCS program, what makes you say they're better than Idaho?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Durty South Swamp;n38226 said:

UT-Martin is a mediocre FCS program, what makes you say they're better than Idaho?
i thought they were div 1, stand corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb