***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Idaho***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
[h=1]VANDAL GAMEDAY: IDAHO @ FLORIDA[/h]
[FONT=sanchez_semibold]THE VANDALS OPEN THE 2014 SEASON Saturday on the road at traditional SEC and national power Florida, and both sophomore Chad Chalich (11) and redshirt freshman Matt Linehan (10) will get their chances under center. The Gators hold the nation's second longest opening game win streak at 24 games, and will be looking to avenge a frustrating 2013 season (LIVE on ESPN-U, 4:00PM PST kickoff).[/FONT]
For the second year in a row the Vandals head into a season opener with the depth chart under wraps. No surprise here, especially given the opponent -- SEC power Florida -- and the number of newcomers on both sides of the line expected to play major roles this season.

KEYS TO THE GAME

It goes without saying that Idaho's tilt at Florida poses an enormous challenge for the Vandals as they look to shake off a frustrating 1-11 2013 season as an FBS Independent. How the Vandals ultimately fare in their first visit to The Swamp will depend largely on Idaho's ability to establish a presence on both sides of the line of scrimmage. From there, the focus turns to Idaho's tandem of quarterbacks remaining poised under center in a harsh environment.

FULL-
http://idaho.scout.com/2/1439753.html

Their board:
http://idaho.scout.com/forums/2664-vandal-football?s=205

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
There have been a lot of posts saying "we will know more about this team after the bama game". I'm not buying it, too many times we play weak team we should blow out and we don't. Florida should roll today by 50 or so, and if we don't we will know tonight where this team is headed. No need to wait until the bama game. No matter how weak Idaho is, it is time to put it on somebody, anybody, TONIGHT!

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Mudd;n38259 said:
There have been a lot of posts saying "we will know more about this team after the bama game". I'm not buying it, too many times we play weak team we should blow out and we don't. Florida should roll today by 50 or so, and if we don't we will know tonight where this team is headed. No need to wait until the bama game. No matter how weak Idaho is, it is time to put it on somebody, anybody, TONIGHT!

This post is truth.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm checking in - I'll be back later

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Damn the clock is moving slow today...T-minus 1 hour, 18 minutes...

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
I'm expecting a big day from Valdez "golden" showers.
Please tell me that isn't what the team calls him?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
I'm expecting a big day from Valdez "golden" showers.
That's his new nick name you heard it here first on gatorchatter!!!

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I am praying we don't have a slugfest with Idaho. Seriously, I'm expecting/needing a fireworks display that says "the Gators are back"

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Just ate mashed potatoes, French fries, twice baked potatoes, cheesy potatoes, and some corn. I sacrificed my body for the team today

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The weather report I saw had the rain more likely after half time.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:grouphug:Are we ready for some Gator Football!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb