***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Kentucky***

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator said:
A win is a win. But the product on the field is very concerning. The Defense played pretty well. except when it got burned numerous times. the Offense was recognizable as we have seen this crap a lot over the last couple of years. I saw nothing new or innovative and I saw our QB make several awful decisions during the game. This is not progress, in my opinion.
Driskel has trouble processing what's going on at the speed of game. Not much a coach can do to change that except to hope that one day he finally gets it, or that the backup can be coached up enough to take over.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
A blowout of sorts was there if we had a descent QB with a pulse. The two deeps and that pseudo flat were basically scores or at least sniffing the goal line. I don't know, the boy has velocity but has vector deficient skills. It's a sad state of affairs after 4 years.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Tampa Gator said:
threatmatrix;n49754 said:
Accusing someone of not being a Gator because they are not alumni is punk and probably insults half the board.

The word you are looking for is alumnus. The gators won! Real gator fans should be happy and not bash our players nor our coaches. Bet some of our players would have a field day abusing our toolbag "fans"
Go home Tampa - no one likes you.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Tampa Gator;n49744 said:
Thought not. You don't bring a lot to the table in your analysis. You are welcome to your opinion but you don't bleed O&B so it's kind of like listening to a UGA fan **** on our program. Maybe you should root for them?

Nah...I'll just root for your early demise. There's a reason you're despised on every board you visit.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n49850 said:
Take the night off. You've aggravated enough people for the night.

I quit reading the AJC a few years ago because he was such an embarrassment and a nuisance on there. He ain't changing his schtick.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Driscel 25/43 295yds 3 td 1 int
Matt Jones 29 car 156 yrds ! td
Demar Robinson 15 rex 216 yrds 2 td
A Debose 76 yrds
Dandy Kyle Cristy 6 punts for 292 yards

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Bullag8r said:
Spurrier and Wuerffel were one play away from losing to Kentucky.
What do you suggest we do? Stand outside the locker room and rant about this to the players or plant a bomb is somebody's office? I am not sure what action you are prescribing for all Gator fans to take. It is obvious that the product on the field is sub-par and the coach is trying to learn on the job. But you keep on and on and on and on to the point that it has no point. You are the only one I see falling and foolishly repeating yourself. I think we all know how you feel and many of us may share your concerns but unless you have something to recommend for posters on this board, your continual blethering is really useless and annoying.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Seriously, where are these naïve pumpers on the board coming from? You think beating the crap out of EMU and struggling against an anemic program like UK is call to break out the plans for a trip to Atlanta? Holy mother of delusion. Our pass routes look like they were put together by a high school coach. I don't think even Roper knows what a post pattern is for Christ sakes. Our DB's left their WR's wide friggin open all night. Only by the grace of the football gods UK didn't have someone like Hill of Texas A&M or South Carolina's Dylan Thompson . The offense looked like the same schlock as last year, one that we managed to win four games with. So yeah, go celebrate your 'victory.' I on the other hand knows what's coming. And it isn't friggin programs like EMU or UK. Our scheduled is now filled with REAL football teams with bona fide coaches that actually know what the hell they are doing. I will say this though, I bet Saban hasn't given us one iota of though and won't even let us pass though his head until Wednesday. That's how we are thought of in this conference. We are a joke. And we are going to be treated that way on the field with that dunce of a coach leading our way and I'm sick to my stomach thinking about it. But that's ok, you pop your corks and enjoy the bubbly, for now.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake said:
Seriously, where are these naïve pumpers on the board coming from? You think beating the crap out of EMU and struggling against an anemic program like UK is call to break out the plans for a trip to Atlanta? Holy mother of delusion. Our pass routes look like they were put together by a high school coach. I don't think even Roper knows what a post pattern is for Christ sakes. Our DB's left their WR's wide friggin open all night. Only by the grace of the football gods UK didn't have someone like Hill of Texas A&M or South Carolina's Dylan Thompson . The offense looked like the same schlock as last year, one that we managed to win four games with. So yeah, go celebrate your 'victory.' I on the other hand knows what's coming. And it isn't friggin programs like EMU or UK. Our scheduled is now filled with REAL football teams with bona fide coaches that actually know what the hell they are doing. I will say this though, I bet Saban hasn't given us one iota of though and won't even let us pass though his head until Wednesday. That's how we are thought of in this conference. We are a joke. And we are going to be treated that way on the field with that dunce of a coach leading our way and I'm sick to my stomach thinking about it. But that's ok, you pop your corks and enjoy the bubbly, for now.
Yep where is Law tonight - he was definitely pumping that EMU game. lol

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n49874 said:
Driscel 25/43 295yds 3 td 1 int
Matt Jones 29 car 156 yrds ! td
Demar Robinson 15 rex 216 yrds 2 td
A Debose 76 yrds
Dandy Kyle Cristy 6 punts for 292 yards

Because you are bogging down and throwing such short passes the stats really surprise at the end don't they

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I have made the decision to ban Tampa Gator permanently. Frankly I really don't want him on the board. He brings absolutely nothing positive to the table and seeks out being a troublemaker with every post.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
I have made the decision to ban Tampa Gator permanently. Frankly I really don't want him on the board. He brings absolutely nothing positive to the table and seeks out being a troublemaker with every post.
I wouldn't miss him.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
agreed, he actively seeks to infuriate.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
PaulDrake;n49896 said:

Tell us oh great one, how shall we be saved from the losing season to come? How many here ever thought this was going to be a championship year? How many thought Muschamp would survive the year? It is a process that began under Meyer and Addazio and will continue until it gets fixed and when it is fixed it will take time to recover. I can't change it, you can't change it and neither can anyone else on this message board. But if you should have a grand plan that I can contribute to, that will fix it any quicker, I am wide open to suggestions. As a lifelong Gator, I will hunker down, pull for the Gators and hope for the best. Until then, pour me another.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Bullag8r;n49948 said:
Tell us oh great one, how shall we be saved from the losing season to come? How many here ever thought this was going to be a championship year? How many thought Muschamp would survive the year? It is a process that began under Meyer and Addazio and will continue until it gets fixed and when it is fixed it will take time to recover. I can't change it, you can't change it and neither can anyone else on this message board. But if you should have a grand plan that I can contribute to, that will fix it any quicker, I am wide open to suggestions. As a lifelong Gator, I will hunker down, pull for the Gators and hope for the best. Until then, pour me another.

We're all rooting for the Gators. We're just ready for the inevitable so we can look forward to better days. That process can't start until we make a change with the HC and it's infuriating to keep waiting.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
He's the type that has to tie a bone around his neck to get his dog to come to him. Good riddance!

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
MJMGator;n49959 said:
We're all rooting for the Gators. We're just ready for the inevitable so we can look forward to better days. That process can't start until we make a change with the HC and it's infuriating to keep waiting.

I understand the feeling but the answer is NOT to poison the well and breath fire on every Gator that understand that the process takes time. Firing a coach doesn't automatically fix anything. You also have to have a replacement that you know you can count on. Right now, I am not sure who that is.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Bullag8r said:
PaulDrake;n49896 said:

Yeah, I've got a plan. Fire Muschamp. Why is this so hard to figure out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.