***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs LSU***

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Not really open but at least an accurate throw. I do wonder if there is just a lock on prior to the snap and Jeff throws it no matter if they are open or not. Safety rolled that way for good coverage, how about someone open in the flat or over the middle. Seems predictable to me, unlike what I see from other more successful teams. Sometimes you should eat what is aviable rather than what you might like.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Everyone's talking about Fowler not doing his job. How do we know that he wasn't supposed to be stunting? :dunno:

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Finally running outside, some better blocking and decision making and that would have worked even better.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Another big play reversed by an under throw by Jeff, getting too often.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Gee he was on the field and that means he was in the area?????

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Stupid penalities by a sixth year receiver who was hit out of bounds and should have just turned to the ref and asked how that is not a penalty.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
With jones' fumble history why do you even run that play? Dumbfounded by this whole team

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n76322 said:
Stupid penalities by a sixth year receiver who was hit out of bounds and should have just turned to the ref and asked how that is not a penalty.

I said at the beginning of the year that he had made some bone-headed plays. Even without the stupid penalties, he's scary for me. He seems as likely to muff a punt as return it for a TD. Still, I'd love to see him get more touches on offense.
:crazy:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n76310 said:
Great power running, perhaps Champ should take some notes and do some of the same.

Are you kidding? Everybody's been complaining that all he wanted to do was power run. Now we're spreading it out and now we're gonna say we need to power run like LSU.?.?. You wanna be a power team ie bama, lsu? I thought we all hated that the last 3 years. Trying to be what we just aren't supposed to be....thought we wanted spread or fun' gun...use speed , etc.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n76329 said:
Are you kidding? Everybody's been complaining that all he wanted to do was power run. Now we're spreading it out and now we're gonna say we need to power run like LSU.?.?. You wanna be a power team ie bama, lsu? I thought we all hated that the last 3 years. Trying to be what we just aren't supposed to be....thought we wanted spread or fun' gun...use speed , etc.

We do want that but we have neither. ;)

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
RocketCityGator;n76326 said:
Seriously, this team is tough to watch.

I sometimes have to walk around the house fidgeting with stuff...seems half the time I can only stand to watch them out of the corner of my eyes.

:suspect2:

I remember when they use to be fun to watch. Awwww...the good ole' days.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n76329 said:

Not everyone and I want to win and I don't care how we do it. Our receivers drop throws that are at least OK, and our QB under throws receivers that would be open. So go old school six O-linemen blockers in the backfield and let Jeff run the ball until they can be passed on. We also seem to lock into one option and go there without regard to coverage. We are not good enough to do that, I wish we were! I hate losing and my favorite team of all time is the 72 Dolphins, sure they could pass but they would run at you and you could do nothing about it most of the time.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
17 points at the half to me means if the Gators can get to 30 points they will win. But that's a big if.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb