***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs South Carolina***

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This could be an interesting game, especially with SC coming off a bye. Spurrier was flat-out embarrassed after that UT game. It's the worst defense he's ever had.

I think we're looking at one hell of an aggressive game plan, considering the extra week to prepare. Lot of deep passing, trick plays, going for it on 4th down, possible on-side kicks, the works. We're going to see new stuff that doesn't show up on the film tapes, guaranteed. You can bet your ass Spurrier and SC are in serious desperation mode and they are going to throw everything they've got at us.

In short, this isn't Vandy we're playing on Saturday.

Discuss.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I think we win by a safe margin. We aren't a great O, but that D of their's is turrble

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Swamp Queen;n101866 said:
We'll be there! Can't wait!
SQ, what is your score prediction? I accidentally cherry picked you last week, and it worked out :fistbump:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
:dance::dance::dance:

[video=youtube;33I6-ANk8ho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33I6-ANk8ho[/video]

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n101868 said:
SQ, what is your score prediction? I accidentally cherry picked you last week, and it worked out :fistbump:

:finger:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A wounded Spurrier is a dangerous Spurrier!

I'm expecting a dog fight!

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
South Carolina usually doesn't play well in the swamp. Sure SC will be desparate, but UF still has a chance to win the division and they'll have confidence because they know they have a QB that can make plays. I think we'll win in a somewhat close game. SC players will get down on themselves whenever they make a big mistake, and UF will capitalize in the 4th.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Can't wait... I'm bringing my daughter up Friday for a campus tour...

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I wish it weren't a noon game so that I could tailgate more! I'm also hoping people show up and are loud.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
deuce;n101893 said:
A wounded Spurrier is a dangerous Spurrier!

I'm expecting a dog fight!

Yep. The talk about possible retirement doesn't help. Whether he wants to show the world that he's not done(with 2 weeks to prepare, no less) or is seeing this as his last game in the Swamp, it doesn't really set up very well. Not to mention, they may very well need a W to go bowling.

The only real advantage is our ability to run the ball, especially late in the game, and their tendency to allow it.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Hoping for pressure up front and consistent SAFE play from our safeties. Front seven needs to take care of the run without safety help.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Coach9;n102073 said:
Hoping for pressure up front and consistent SAFE play from our safeties. Front seven needs to take care of the run without safety help.

I'm hoping that Gorman chooses to attend a corn maze on Saturday.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
soflagator;102071 said:
deuce;n101893 said:
A wounded Spurrier is a dangerous Spurrier! I'm expecting a dog fight!
Yep. The talk about possible retirement doesn't help. Whether he wants to show the world that he's not done(with 2 weeks to prepare, no less) or is seeing this as his last game in the Swamp, it doesn't really set up very well. Not to mention, they may very well need a W to go bowling. The only real advantage is our ability to run the ball, especially late in the game, and their tendency to allow it.
Excuse me for the lack of specifics, but in the last two games we have rushed for over 600, they have allowed over 700.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n102077 said:
Excuse me for the lack of specifics, but in the last two games we have rushed for over 600, they have allowed over 700.
SC also has 1,160 yards of their own the last two games. This is a good offense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.