***Official Game Thread*** Florida vs Tennessee

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
It is idiocy to wear uniforms devoid of your school colors. Where does this black uniform idea come from.
No matter the school, black is the default uniform ??
I hear "R" is the most popular letter. Why don't we wear UR some home games?

I once thought this but then it dawned on me that the home team often plays a neutral color trimmed in team colors. Usually that neutral color is white, not a UF school color. In recent years sometimes teams use black as the neutral color.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
UTn beating UF to the loose balls again. I guess a small team will do that.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
We are getting owned in the paint defensively. All their points are mid range or layups

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida down 16-14 at the under 12 timeout. Tennessee is straight playing physical against us...and they are the smallest team in the SEC. Better wake up soon and start making stops on D and turning it into O

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida down 22-21 at the under 8 timeout. Our bigs in foul trouble. We have to play team defense, make shots, and match their physicality

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
The only other game I absolutely want a win on this season. (FSU was the other one and we know how that turned out). If we lose to Tennessee, this is a failed season and I don't give a $#!+ what happens from this point on. Beat Tennessee at home. I'm not asking a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator