***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Tennessee***

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So far this year, this is the latest an "Official Game Thread" has been started and the first post after the OP was an opponent. Says a lot about our team, our program and our hope.

May God have mercy on our souls.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n67930 said:
So far this year, this is the latest an "Official Game Thread" has been started and the first post after the OP was an opponent. Says a lot about our team, our program and our hope.

May God have mercy on our souls.

How much posting is typically done after midnight? If the thread had been started at 2:00 this afternoon, there would have been plenty of posts by now.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n67933 said:
How much posting is typically done after midnight? If the thread had been started at 2:00 this afternoon, there would have been plenty of posts by now.

All part of the agenda.
:hehehe:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n67933 said:

Actually, quite a bit. You should know, you're usually around. There's 42 guests right now on line. Stop trying to defend each and every post Sas. :facepalm:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n67936 said:
Actually, quite a bit. You should know, you're usually around. There's 42 guests right now on line. Stop trying to defend each and every post Sas. :facepalm:

Game threads used to always be started the day of the game, sometimes within an hour or so of kickoff. And that was when we were winning NC's. Maybe stop comparing every little thing that happens on this board to the state of the program? It wreaks of "thanks Obama."

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n67937 said:
Game threads used to always be started the day of the game, sometimes within an hour or so of kickoff. And that was when we were winning NC's. Maybe stop comparing every little thing that happens on this board to the state of the program? It wreaks of "thanks Obama."

Go back and read the last Game Thread against Bama. On the first page you'll notice I made the comment that Game Day Threads started before the actual game day was bad luck. Trust me, I learned the hard way by starting them too early.

Leave the politics out of this. The new norm around here thus far for the season has started threads days in advance. Ox even mentioned in another thread he hadn't realized it hadn't been started. It's a quite, "Wait and see" mentality that isn't the norm. Maybe that ok with you, but not a lot of others.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n67939 said:
Go back and read the last Game Thread against Bama. On the first page you'll notice I made the comment that Game Day Threads started before the actual game day was bad luck. Trust me, I learned the hard way by starting them too early.

Leave the politics out of this. The new norm around here thus far for the season has started threads days in advance. Ox even mentioned in another thread he hadn't realized it hadn't been started. It's a quite, "Wait and see" mentality that isn't the norm. Maybe that ok with you, but not a lot of others.

Didn't really mean to bring politics into it, I was just commenting on the popular phrase "thanks Obama" as it pertains to people blaming the silliest, every day stuff happening to Obama, no matter how much it has nothing to do with him. Example: "I stubbed my toe on the chair in the living room and it hurts like hell, thanks Obama!!!"

Here it's: This thread has gotten fewer views than a thread last week, thanks Muschamp! There isn't a return to forum button. In the days when UF football ruled, we always had one. Thanks Foley!

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
This game will tell us where this team is going. We've had two weeks to prepare. Will JD manage the game and play better? Will the secondary clean up the communication issues? Will the coaching staff call a good game? We shall see...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Swamped Gator;n67952 said:
This game will tell us where this team is going. We've had two weeks to prepare. Will JD manage the game and play better? Will the secondary clean up the communication issues? Will the coaching staff call a good game? We shall see...
I think we already know where this team is going

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That's part of the problem with the program right now and its HC is there is no telling what we're going to see or what they will do. But I can tell you I will be rooting as hard as I can. But we'll know for sure by 4pm the direction of this team. A loss will tell us everything we need to know. As far as a win......I feel we'll still be in an unknown state as how can you judge a UT win in the grand scheme of things. With that said.....

Go Gators!
ORANGE.......

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We've got be able to run the ball and get pressure on Worley. That's for sure

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n67961 said:
We've got be able to run the ball and get pressure on Worley. That's for sure

Exactly.......This game is going mimic true Muschamp ball. I think we'll be able to do both. Secondary better strap it up and bring it today.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
UT fans are more confident heading into this game than Bama fans were going against us two weeks ago, and Gator fans seem less confident going against UT than they did against Bama. Neither makes sense to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator