***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Tennessee***

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n68388 said:
Champ needs to be fired right now. How stupid can you be not to try to get the first down here with almost no risk and all reward.

I was at a HIGH SCHOOL game last night. The teams were tied at 21 going into half. On a 4th down with seconds left before half the coach elected to throw a hail mary. The ball was tipped, bounced around...fell into the RB's hands and TD!!!!!! It was truly awesome.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
To all the pumpers, you are supporting someone who is ruining your team. I respect eberyones opinions, but let's just be clear on that.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
Only reason to not put in Harris is because we are down by just 3. If we were down by 17, I'd say put him in.

cuzg8tor

Aug 10, 2014
Don't understand why he did not try to score on last play of half. EI would like to see Treon get a shot in second half.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Gotta love Kurt Roper's offense. Up and down the field,up and down, up and down. Gators have scored 2 TD's on offense in last 6 quarters of football. Wow, all this scoring is making me dizzy. And for those of you that thought Roper would be the salvation of this program. well, how do you feel about it now?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n68405 said:
What is Muschamp doing? Either take a shot at the end zone, or something to try snd convert to set up a FG. Worst case scenario, they get it with :05 left.

No way anyone can defend this. Absolutely pathetic. He isn't a head coach.
There will be a few that will defend it. You know it, I know it and they know it. And you know who they are.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
I caught the 3rd qt. got back late. Very typical Chump football up to now, can the Dollies capitolize? I myself will wait till we finish the game to vent. What can I say that my fellow Gators haven t said already? I d like to see a thread compareing Chump to the 1930s, 40s, UF coaches. I hope for another thread saying how we e-mail the BGs.
See ya all at game end..
Bayern Gator

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Chomper;n68427 said:
Gotta love Kurt Roper's offense. Up and down the field,up and down, up and down. Gators have scored 2 TD's on offense in last 6 quarters of football. Wow, all this scoring is making me dizzy. And for those of you that thought Roper would be the salvation of this program. well, how do you feel about it now?

Let him play another QB and if TH sucks it up too then I would be a believer. But until then JD couldn't run a daycare yet alone an offense.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
NVGator;n68429 said:
There will be a few that will defend it. You know it, I know it and they know it. And you know who they are.

Oh, no question. They're preparing the spin as we speak.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Where is Sasquatch to defend this garbage?

Foley doesn't wasn't to have to hire another coach before retirement, but the half empty stadium will become an embarrassment by the end of the season

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator