***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Tennessee***

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n68832 said:
Are you bragging about this hideous win? Had UT been the least bit competent we would have lost be 3 td's... We were totally unprepared today and looked sloppy on both sides until the D tightened up... Finally our idiot coach put in a qb that looks like he can play at the college level, and we scored twice for the comeback... I take it you are comfortable with this win? I still see an inept HBC that cannot evaluate the talent on his team..

Butt Hurt?

After a win, not a pretty win but a win just the same.

3 - 1... Baby

:swampqueen:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
GMDGATOR;n68832 said:
Are you bragging about this hideous win? Had UT been the least bit competent we would have lost be 3 td's... We were totally unprepared today and looked sloppy on both sides until the D tightened up... Finally our idiot coach put in a qb that looks like he can play at the college level, and we scored twice for the comeback... I take it you are comfortable with this win? I still see an inept HBC that cannot evaluate the talent on his team..

I'm happy with the win. I'd completely disagree on the lack of preparation. Our offense is still inept with JD, but the defense played great.

Saying that ut s incompetent is silly based on their games against uga and Ou. They are a better team, have solids WRs, and it was a home game that they were amped for.

Not saying we don't have issues, but if the question is whether or not I'm happy that we rose up and got a hard earned win, with some potential bright spots on offense, then the answer is yes. You almost seem upset that we did, which gives me suspicion.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
GMDGATOR;n68832 said:

A win in Knoxville is NOT hideous unless you are a Vol Gator hater. To say the offense played very poorly is an understatement but the defense was a thing of beauty, as was the final score.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n68945 said:
I'm happy with the win. I'd completely disagree on the lack of preparation. Our offense is still inept with JD, but the defense played great.

Saying that ut s incompetent is silly based on their games against uga and Ou. They are a better team, have solids WRs, and it was a home game that they were amped for.

Not saying we don't have issues, but if the question is whether or not I'm happy that we rose up and got a hard earned win, with some potential bright spots on offense, then the answer is yes. You almost seem upset that we did, which gives me suspicion.

I could care less about your suspicions. After 4 years of this garbage it is clear WM is not head coach material... Clearly, you have no problem with mediocrity... It bothers some of us to see how far the mighty Gators have fallen. If you do not, then either you are blind or it is a choice.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR it's called enjoying a win over a rival and likely a Qb change... The season is young

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n68992 said:
I could care less about your suspicions. After 4 years of this garbage it is clear WM is not head coach material... Clearly, you have no problem with mediocrity... It bothers some of us to see how far the mighty Gators have fallen. If you do not, then either you are blind or it is a choice.

You need to chill on the bitterness. What most of us wanted was a change at QB to see if that would make a difference. The evidence is that that it did...which is good news. For 3 quarters it was the same old crap...but the defense did play well today. We won the 4th quarter and the game...the team rallied around the young QB...there is a ray of hope now for the gauntlet in our schedule. I am with you on the body of work of WM...but change has proven to be good, so let's see what happens next.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm somewhat optimistic about our chances in some of the upcoming games after today. Our defense played great and TH provided a much needed spark. That said, if we stick with JD I don't see more than 2 more wins. Let's see what happens.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The team just told the coach who they feel more comfortable with as QB. Now we'll see if coach dunce is a team orientated leader or a dictator.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
GMDGATOR;n68992 said:

Out of curiosity, how much less could you care?

If you think I'm ok with mediocrity then you don't read my posts. I'm no pumper. But I will take a win in Knox any day. Our Nc team in '06 won by 1 point. Our '08 team had it's lowest offensive output of the season before the SECCG. And those were comparable ut teams, maybe worse in 2008. You take it and advance. If WM doesn't improve he will be fired. If we can somehow avoid getting beat by one of our top rivals in the process, then I'm happy. That was as demoralizing loss for them and only set us up better in the future, who ever may be coach. F the vols in any way possible. The rest of it will take care of itself. If you don't get that then you are either too young to understand the rivalry or not a Gator at all.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n68832 said:

Based on what you've said, if he hadn't put TH he is an idiot. If he did put TH and TH performed as we'd hope he would, he's an idiot. Basically, no matter what he did you wouldn't be happy.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n68992 said:

It's also a choice to be this miserable after a win. I'm glad for the W. I like the potential we have at QB. He deserves to start next week. If TH goes back to the bench and JD goes back to floundering, I'll join you in misery. But the D looked WAY better and the offense got a spark with TH and we got a W. Have a coke and a smile.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I've got to give our defense major props. I've been one of the nay sayers the past two weeks. All the pressure in the world was on them and they didn't give up. I will also give muschamp credit when it is do, he clearly made some major adjustments in the secondary in the bye week and it payed off. This was imo the best passing team we've played yet this year and they stepped up to the plate. It was also fun crush the hopes of vol fans. This was their year and they came up short again.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw;n69008 said:
GMDGATOR it's called enjoying a win over a rival and likely a Qb change... The season is young

+ 1

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This never gets old.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n69224 said:
This never gets old.
Hey TN, whats the mood up there right now? Is everyone walking around in a daze or are people burning couches or are you sensing an feeling of total futility? I can't imagine what it must be like to be that fan base right now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb