***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Tennessee***

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n68992 said:
I could care less about your suspicions. After 4 years of this garbage it is clear WM is not head coach material... Clearly, you have no problem with mediocrity... It bothers some of us to see how far the mighty Gators have fallen. If you do not, then either you are blind or it is a choice.
SOS took six years to finally adopt the shotgun, only after basically having our title hopes squashed and Danny nearly killed by teams running all out blitzes on every play.

Once we changed, we immediately won an NC.

Sometimes coaches are just extremely hardheaded.

Or infatuated with one particular player.

There is just an ember of hope as far as I am concerned that WM will finally figure out he needs to get his fingers out of the offense.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ok. Who clubbed Law over the head and took over the keyboard?

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp got the defense back on track today. That was a phenomenal coaching job. Some said that Muschamp lost the locker room. It didn't look like a group of disgruntled players on that field to me. Those guys played their hearts out for their coach and each other. We are so close snd that's what irritates the crap out off me. Let's hope Harris runs with the first team in practice this week. I have a suspicion he will.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What I saw was the whole team perk up when the change at QB was made. The defense needs that motivation, too.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I loved seeing this.........

Yes that just happened.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n69175 said:
Out of curiosity, how much less could you care?

If you think I'm ok with mediocrity then you don't read my posts. I'm no pumper. But I will take a win in Knox any day. Our Nc team in '06 won by 1 point. Our '08 team had it's lowest offensive output of the season before the SECCG. And those were comparable ut teams, maybe worse in 2008. You take it and advance. If WM doesn't improve he will be fired. If we can somehow avoid getting beat by one of our top rivals in the process, then I'm happy. That was as demoralizing loss for them and only set us up better in the future, who ever may be coach. F the vols in any way possible. The rest of it will take care of itself. If you don't get that then you are either too young to understand the rivalry or not a Gator at all.

This will be my last comment on this… I just had higher expectations for our team having 2 weeks to prepare against a UT team playing 20 freshmen. If you think this team is anywhere close to 06 or 08, then I would have to disagree.. I always am glad for the victory, but cannot get excited over repeated ineptitude on offense. If you were honest with yourself, against a better SEC team 3 ints would have led to a blowout yesterday… Yes, we won but we are nowhere close to competing for an SEC championship.. Furthermore, we are an afterthought among the SEC powerhouses now… It sucks that we have sunken to such depths and it is not good enough for Gator standards set by the last 30 years of football… We are no longer feared by anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator