***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Vanderbilt***

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Continue keeping the rhythm and confidence in the running game. Got multiple backs that want to eat. Steady diet of Play action passing. Work with tempo so we can get 80-90 offensive snaps. Treon needs all the work he can get. Look for an opportunity to run a 2 minute drill and work on the drop back passing game. Work some wildcat since S. Carolina has shown zero ability to stop it.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n97620 said:
Looks like a high of 55 and low of 40 Saturday in Nashville.

Now that's football weather! Makes me want to suit up and go hit someone again...

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
I expect us to really pound the ball again but open up some play action. We will not beat USCe or FSU without Treon getting some serious passing reps in prior to that game. I expect another conservative gameplan but I do believe we will toss it around a bit.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I Have No Friends :(;n97763 said:
Now that's football weather! Makes me want to suit up and go hit someone again...

I did like playing on those cool nights in high school in Virginia. Never even wore long sleeves in the really cold games. Did it once and had a pretty bad game, refused to do it after that. Didn't wear gloves, either. Most people thought I was nuts. :lol:

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully we work in some 7 - 12 yard pass plays to keep the defense honest in defending the run. We are going to run...and the whole yard is going to know that...but mixing in some short range, up-field passes will help immensely.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
300 yards rushing. 70 yards passing.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Gators are 5-0 under Muschamp when rushing the ball 50+ times a game.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Work on some passing, we are going to need it against USCE and FSUx. Gators Roll.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n97810 said:
The Gators are 5-0 under Muschamp when rushing the ball 50+ times a game.

Gators are 16-14 with Chimp coaching.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Coming off the high of a huge win, we win in a relatively close game. Run game isn't nearly as effective, Treon is forced to pass more. He has an overall successful game in spite of two turnovers. Debose gets a special teams TD.

24-14 UF

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Dude give it a rest. Honestly.

I think most, if not all of us, want a coaching change at this point barring a miracle and we win out. I also think most here like him as a person, but not his coaching style/philosophy, but you seem to hate his guts.

We finally have something to be excited about and you can't help but piss on it. Let's just enjoy this ride and root for Muschamp and the team. If they lose he will be gone and it'll work itself out either way.

This was directed at Law ^^

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, I have no idea what we'll see Saturday. Play as well as we did last week and it's a blowout win. Play like we did against Mizzou and we limp home with a two game losing streak to lowly Vandy.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
If you do something over and over again and it doesn't work, that's a mental disorder. It's called insanity. If you do something over and over again and it doesn't work, but you keep doing it, and it finally works, that's also a mental disorder. It's called obsessive-compulsive disorder or Muschamp Ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb