***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs William and Mary***

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Anyone watching this? Tip Off in half and hour and no game thread. I guess it just doesn't feel like BB season yet. I'm interested to see the new look Gators minus Walker. Could be sloppy but hopefully a win.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I have it to record and will probably watch live around eating dinner whenever it arrives.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
finally, its a gator game where i fully expect a dominant performance.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
UF 23-14 at the under 8 timeout of the first half. Not overwhelming, but a solid effort so far.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
12-0 spurt up 35-14 at the under 4 timeout. Liking the intensity on the defensive end.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Excited that Frazier appears to have really been working on driving and his mid range jumper. Teams were able to shut him down late last season when he just camped out behind the arc. If he can create his shot by forcing the defender to respect his ability to drive, he will be a scoring machine. Would like to see Hill be able to knock down the open jumper and our backcourt would be unstoppable.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I like the energy these kids are showing. Granted, it's against W&M, but they look filled with potential!

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
This team is loaded. Freshman looking good. When Walker joins, not much not to like. Defense will take time to gel but Billy knows how to coach D. Might be our year, FF or bust.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not bad for the first game. Neither William or Mary played real well, but we had nice energy and the defense was pretty good for the first time out. Go Gators!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I like how we looked. At this point last year we was struggling to put unf away. I was glad to see flashes of Robinson. I feel alot better about Miami after watching our defensive rotations tonight

BearCatGator

Aug 26, 2014
Looked good to me. Hill is going to move the ball around great this year. Horford looks like he is going to be a great body down low. Chiozza and Robinson are going to be fun to watch for the next several years. I think this could be one of our best teams as far as our bench goes. When Murphy and Walker come back we should be lights out.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There's alot of good basketball on tonight. Louisville is going to be very good this year. Watching north Carolina and I'm not too impressed they're ranked one spot ahead of us but rankings this early aren't important any how. Does anyone have any info on how we did in our scrimmage vs vcu? They took Tennessee behind the wood shed tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.