**Official Game Thread**Gamecocks @ Gators, Tues, Feb 21st, 7 PM, ESPN

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We need Barry to play tonight only if he is needed, otherwise rest that ankle. I'm afraid it is going to be a tougher game than usual with Eggy, Stone and Gak all out too.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
White said Stone is a shell of his former self as he basically has had no reps in practice for 2 weeks due to vertigo from his bout with the "flu". Some vertigo still remains. Not good.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Lee has been too busy to start them in a timely fashion.....we have no time to discuss the games beforehand.
It's cool. I usually start them around noon, but I didn't get back from the gym until 1 and then had to eat and do some work

But if we lose, I know who to blame

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
***Official Game Thread*** Florida vs South Carolina

Florida is finally back home tonight to take on South Carolina at 7 PM on ESPN. Hopefully Barry will be able to play. Latest report is that he took part in only a portion of shoot around and is still a game-time decision. We need him to play and play well to beat USCe's good defense. We need to play with the passion and intensity from earlier this month and take it to South Carolina. This is a big game for us going forward. We need this win! Big game needs a big crowd as well

Prediction:

Florida- 78
South Carolina- 61
POG- Hill

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
SCar is going to be desperate for a win to break the slump. Hopefully we can make some 3's on them tonight.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I agree this will be a tough one, I see is about UF 75 SoCar 65, POG Robinson 12 points and 10 boards.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's cool. I usually start them around noon, but I didn't get back from the gym until 1 and then had to eat and do some work

But if we lose, I know who to blame
Basically, Goon is the only one on this board that's single, unemployed and lives at his Mom's house. Nothing new.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Barry was warming up and looks like he will give it a go...hope he can inspire us to play the defense like we did vs UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.