**Official Game Thread**Gamecocks @ Gators, Tues, Feb 21st, 7 PM, ESPN

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Basically, Goon is the only one on this board that's single, unemployed and lives at his Mom's house. Nothing new.

I totally live at his Mom's house...j/k of course but could not resist

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This kid made the most of his screen time before the game. :lol:

10160df900a8d16037e8db20349726a7.jpg

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 8-7 at the under 16 timeout. Stupid turnovers leading easy pts for South Carolina.. take care of the ball

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 17-12 at the under 12 timeout. Rimmer giving some decent minutes off the bench and Allen looks locked in mentally and with his shot. Robinson playing well as well

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Yeah, any time Rimmer provides good minutes is a plus.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 22-16 at the under 8 timeout. Allen has 12 pts, the rest of the team not playing well offensively. We need to get some easy baskets and get some help for Allen

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 28-23 but looking like out 12 pt lead will be gone by half. Allen has been out too long and again not calling a timeout when the other team in going on a big run

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 35-33 at half. We finally move the ball make a 3 and then our defense wakes up. We should be up 10+ right now. We have to come out in the first 4 min and play like those last 2 possesions. Move the ball and find the open guy. Not 4+ min droughts again....and above all don't turn the ball over...omg. South Carolina isn't even forcing them. We have 5 offensive fouls and 5 times handed them the ball out of 12 turnovers...take care of the ball and we should pull away

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Does anyone else know the exact moment the game swung in the first half? Simple answer: When USCe went to a zone defense, we completely went flat. Why? B/C as I have said numerous times this season, Mike has zero concepts when it comes to attacking a zone defense. It is a shame too b/c this is a good team and whether watching live or on TV, I shake my head in amazement in Mike's inability to understand zone offense. Yes, USCe is a good defensive team. But a darn good D-1 team like UF should have a better method and understanding of how to play against a basic zone defense. My guess is USCe will continue to play zone D in the 2nd half and Mike's answer will be to try and shoot over the top of it. It may work, but that is not a zone offensive attack per se.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Keep stirring that mojo Gators...
basketball-4.gif

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone else know the exact moment the game swung in the first half? Simple answer: When USCe went to a zone defense, we completely went flat. Why? B/C as I have said numerous times this season, Mike has zero concepts when it comes to attacking a zone defense. It is a shame too b/c this is a good team and whether watching live or on TV, I shake my head in amazement in Mike's inability to understand zone offense. Yes, USCe is a good defensive team. But a darn good D-1 team like UF should have a better method and understanding of how to play against a basic zone defense. My guess is USCe will continue to play zone D in the 2nd half and Mike's answer will be to try and shoot over the top of it. It may work, but that is not a zone offensive attack per se.

Fire Foley > Mike White.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.