***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Mighty Gators vs Kitties***

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm as negative as anyone right now, but I think the steak continues. After all...it's friggin Kentucky!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm as negative as anyone right now, but I think the steak continues. After all...it's friggin Kentucky!
I'm feeling better about it as the week goes forward. I think it'll be a game similar to what we saw the last few years sans last season, but we'll come out with an ugly and uninspiring W that does nothing to bolster any confidence in Mac.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
FWIW, CFN picks us to win:
http://collegefootballnews.com/2017/09/florida-kentucky-prediction-game-preview

What’s Going To Happen

This goes beyond logic and reason.

Kentucky is playing better than Florida, and it might just have the defense and the atmosphere to pull this off. But never, ever, ever mess with a streak.

It will be a whole world of ugly, but the Gators will get by on three interceptions and four Eddy Pineiro field goals, including two in the fourth to pull away.

Final Score

Florida 26, Kentucky 20

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What is Butters' road record? 2-7?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I just watch our games with one eye open, hope for the best and try not to break anymore furniture or strain any ligaments, Go Gators!

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

F*ck yeah it does!!

juicy-steak.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
31-17 Toney, Cleveland, Davis, Franks have big games

Ditto. I think the "found" reliance on those O players 'Frozga' named plus our other RBs and WRs that the Frozgator-boys cause to be "less-guarded" also contribute = an Offense that looks developing.
Next ... I think this is the game our D gets its hackles up to claim their Gator identity. We tackle menacingly, hold strong vs UK's run game.

PS>> I'd like the players in a players-only meeting to agree for all 11 on the field to do the throat slash gesture to put some adrenaline in Mac. And, if necessary have crucial players do it at various times -- even if they have to do a cute little one to avoid unsportsmanlike penalty. In truth, our coaches are our biggest penalty. Hell, we saw in that UT game how confusing our coaches are since they should have gotten an "illegal folding" penalty for not committing.?? :confused:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
8 - 8 on the road
Can always count on Law to throw out bogus info.
Maybe but that seems crazy. We beat LsU on the road. Lost to Bammer twice, FSU once, Meatchuken twice, Arky, Tinerc. You sure about those numbers?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Maybe but that seems crazy. We beat LsU on the road. Lost to Bammer twice, FSU once, Meatchuken twice, Arky, Tinerc. You sure about those numbers?
"On the road" means away from home. Or are you skewing your numbers to bolster you're argument.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
"On the road" means away from home.
I agree. Not home. Just questioning if you are sure.

I guess I could look at a couple of schedule webpages, but those are pretty hard to read on phone.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I agree. Not home. Just questioning if you are sure.

I guess I could look at a couple of schedule webpages, but those are pretty hard to read on phone.
Kentucky. Vandy, Lsu, South Carolina, Missouri is all I count. 2 wins versus Georgia in jax. A bowl win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.