***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs A&M***

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Back-to-back home losses. The House that Spurrier built is sinking into Lake Alice.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm declaring moral victory. They should have beaten us by more. Way to go!!!

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
Nobody wishes for losses but these last two impotent showings should be a sign to the decision makers that this team will never be anything more than average. I know you can place blame on Franks but what has McElwain been doing in the past year to prepare him? I thought he was the QB whisperer? We now know that is a load of crap.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
We are a joke - the laughingstock of the SEC. Give mac and Nusspuss a raise.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Don't care if it means a true freshman in Allen starts vs Georgia, Franks as a starter needs to be over.

Oct 5, 2014
Franks just does not have it. Looks one way and never checks down.

I agree. He doesn't have it. I think he has regressed since the Michigan game. He looks like a deer in the headlights and makes really poor decisions. It takes him thirty yards to get up some speed.Since our season is over, I would like to see what Trask and Allen can do behind center.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's hard to believe franks was even recruited by another SEC school. Nuss weak side toss on 3rd and 1. Then we gift wrap it with the big punt return . We have seen franks fall on his face in back to back weeks with game on the line . The guy just sucks plain and simple . Can't wait to see the lazy sack of **** ride the pine next year .

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator