***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Arkansas***

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I live in AR and I'm glad that I decided to not waste my money going to this game. Unfortunately I'll now have to put up with their obnoxious fans that think they are playoff worthy now.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I'm not sure if you been watching but every single run we have tried has been stuffed
Can't establish a rushing game by not even trying. 12 total over the course of a game is atrocious play calling against the worst defense in the league

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sick and tired of this PATHETIC offense... With no help from the "O" I fully expect this team to fall apart again just like it did last year...

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We can't tackle for sh!it today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
11th in the country, what a effing joke, f"'k this staff

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
UN FRIGGIN BELIEVEABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET THE BALL GO OUT OF BOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Aug 14, 2015
I'm officially done with HeeHaw and LDR. How gutless and ball-less can you be keeping LDR in this game after the first quarter and a half. I have little faith in AA but wet noodle arm LDR can't hit open receivers so why the hell is he in there?

Spurrier would have yanked his a$$ so fast and hard he'd be back in Gainesville.

Wake me up when these two clowns are gone.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
The D has been on the field ALL DAY...this is HeeHaw and LDR's fault.
Yep. They're gassed. Kinda amazing how they only gave up 24 points on d. They better light into this team after the game

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Have you seen the light?
Dude, check my posts... I haven't been pumping this year. I was hopeful but not optimistic. Optimism has been shrinking weekly...None left.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
We don't have a few problems. We have serious problems in every part of the game.

This is the most uncoached team you can find.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dude, check my posts... I haven't been pumping this year. I was hopeful but not optimistic. Optimism has been shrinking weekly...None left.

Good for you bro. Welcome to the club.

Honestly, it's not hard to see. I understand being positive....but at some point people (i.e. pumpers) should see what's actually happening in the real world.

We are literally a slightly above average program. We win most of our games due to a slight talent advantage or luck (see last year's Tennessee game). We have not been "elite" since 2009 and have steadily gotten worse and worse. Last year was no different than Muschamp's 2012 season....and dilusional fans think that's what it takes to be a successful program. Last year's finish showed us what McElwain was made of. He's showing how stubborn he is by leaving Del Rio in the game.....the same way he left Treon in last year. He's a mediocre coach, a mediocre OC, and he's driving us in the same direction the last coach did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator