***Official Game Thread: UF vs Auburn***

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
rogdochar;n151986 said:
Played well. Auburn has 10-7 record after tonight, so their not a tough team.

A conference win is a conference win. And Pearl is a proven coach. This was a decent win. 3-0 is better than I expected at this point with 6 losses coming in

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Another great effort from the guys last night, very balanced. Doe Doe is on his way to having a stellar season, he's been the best player on our team by far this year.

"USA" and "O Canada" chants at that Canada kid were hilarious. :lol:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Slowly working our way up on RPI as we are # 71 now. We project to end up with the 12th hardest schedule and to go 12-6 in conference which would put us right on the bubble with some SEC tourney wins. I think a KY win or a couple of wins over Arkansas and LSU would get us in at 12-6 if we do alright in the SEC tourney.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah we're hurting for quality wins big time right now, but of our remaining opponents, all but one of them are currently in the RPI top 100, including 7 games against the top 50, so that's good news. A win at UGA tomorrow would be a great start.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
DFS is by far our best player. Hill shows signs of being 5*ish at times but not often enough. Murphy can be a real factor if he wants to and Carter is the wild card. Healthy he looks like a game changer.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n152103 said:
Yeah we're hurting for quality wins big time right now, but of our remaining opponents, all but one of them are currently in the RPI top 100, including 7 games against the top 50, so that's good news. A win at UGA tomorrow would be a great start.

Yep if we could win our next 2 (@Georgia and LSU) I really like our chances to get in.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n152120 said:
Yep if we could win our next 2 (@Georgia and LSU) I really like our chances to get in.

I'm starting to feel positive about this team again and if they can get past UGA and LSU, then I think they might have found their missing mojo.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Well I see the team improving as we go along, we will be in the SEC tourny and a deep run there will probably get an NCAA bid. Don't expect a team without that much leadership and experience in our system to be as good as our senior full one.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not enough exemplary info-play, yet. We need routinely Welbegin-like leader who can score 18 ppg when needed.
Carter, DFS, and one more needed to average 14 ppg , although the way so many scored vs Auburn was a winning style.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n152421 said:
Not enough exemplary info-play, yet. We need routinely Welbegin-like leader who can score 18 ppg when needed.
Carter, DFS, and one more needed to average 14 ppg , although the way so many scored vs Auburn was a winning style.

Great point we need someone who can put the team on their back and force the issue. Now since the team is very young as a unit it might come. I like the freshmen and their development so far and one has a special name from Coach which I found interesting. Go Cheese!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.