***Official Game Thread: UF vs BYE***

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Is it a bit early for me to start this week;s game thread? It is usually up by now so I thought I would do the honors.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Need that extra practice time to make sure Frank's practices running out of bounds for a loss rather than throwing the ball away. Probably would be a good time to review the rule book and verify that is legal to throw downfield between the hashes. Maybe bring up the subject that somebody on the defense might want to keep an eye on the running back becoming a receiver.

Gives Mac a chance to check on BBQ sauce sales, maybe follow up on those feelers about taking on the HC position at another place.

This season is not going good, but beat the dawgs, & noles. And if we were to win only one more game, i say slap the clowns, need to break that streak!!

:pumper: Go Gators :pumper:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Need that extra practice time to make sure Frank's practices running out of bounds for a loss rather than throwing the ball away. Probably would be a good time to review the rule book and verify that is legal to throw downfield between the hashes. Maybe bring up the subject that somebody on the defense might want to keep an eye on the running back becoming a receiver.

Gives Mac a chance to check on BBQ sauce sales, maybe follow up on those feelers about taking on the HC position at another place.

This season is not going good, but beat the dawgs, & noles. And if we were to win only one more game, i say slap the clowns, need to break that streak!!

Just in case you missed the recent news, Fantasy Island does not actually exist and Tattoo died quite a while ago.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We got this one. We just need to execute better.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
How much yall wanna bet we throw the ball on 1st down on our first possession?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As long as the guys play hard and have fun, I'm good with the outcome.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

I said that very same thing about Franks taking the loss vs. throwing the ball away after the 3rd and goal against LSU where he went out of bounds for a 5 yard loss. Where the hell are the HC, the QB coach and the OC coaching him up on this detail a week ago so he doesn’t make the same mistake against Texas A&M like he did? This isn’t rocket science!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.