***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Charleston Southern***

GatormanTX

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2015
That’s a wrap. No belly rubbing. That’s the worst team we’ve played in a decade.
Not exactly. We lost to a team that played worse than this.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Nice to look like a team again, now can we up our game next week. We have the fire power. Can we earn some swagger. Nice tune up tonight and fans didn't waste their money, good opener Gators!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah they were pushed around on couple of those runs by Trask. Were they the third team?
Second team. And they got a bit lucky with the perfect blitz call on that one play.

Oct 5, 2014
Did you see the scores for the South Carolina and Missouri games??? I think we have a better chance of beating
Mississippi State than those two.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
And at least Mullen didn't embarrass us with his half time and post game interviews. Nice to feel good after a game again. Thanks Coach Dan. I think you get it. Go Gators!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Overall we should be pleased with the first half. I thought Franks played decent. The team seemed amp'ed up especially the D.

The problem is this a poor measuring stick. Miss St beat Charleston last year 49-0 and held them to 33 total yards. Their lines were completely outmatched and out-sized.

Again, overall a lot of positives.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Like the announcers are saying right now, no, that wasn't Bama we were playing, but look at the execution on our side of the ball. Very crisp, minimal mistakes, everybody focused. No sloppy football.

Not opening up holes early in the run game was sloppy but want to watch the replay to see what was going on there until the end of the first half.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Overall we should be pleased with the first half. I thought Franks played decent. The team seemed amp'ed up especially the D.

The problem is this a poor measuring stick. Miss St beat Charleston last year 49-0 and held them to 33 total yards. Their lines were completely outmatched and out-sized.

Again, overall a lot of positives.

This, no run game early

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Overall there’s a lot to be happy about and still quite a bit to be concerned about. Next week will be a nice step up in competition to test them but no longer have any real concerns about Kentucky. There’s no reason we shouldn’t win Sept.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You shut your mouth and shove another IPA down your throat ya hippie . I know I will .

Oddly enough, no IPAs for me yesterday. Couple of pale ales and probably a little too much bourbon.

Sorry for the delayed response. The trip back to Brooklyn is a hike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.