***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Colorado State***

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
No he hasn't. Chumps sh*tty SEC record is 25-24 which is significantly better than 33-40. That's reality. All of Mullen's "accomplishments" are fallacy.

To be fair, what would Champ’s SEC record be had he had to play in the west like Mullen did? I’m guessing pretty similar.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, since he is ours, I hope he proves to be better than Chump. I'm just not convinced he is better. They'll go head to head soon enough so we'll get more data then.

Too bad the coaches can suit up and butt heads...... oh crap, that would be a penalty!

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well, since he is ours, I hope he proves to be better than Chump. I'm just not convinced he is better. They'll go head to head soon enough so we'll get more data then.
Well let me ensure you have my qualifier...when they were coaches here, but I think Mullen bests Chump head to head 7 out of 10, but some of that is due to FL vs SC. Make sure you don’t think I like Mullen. I just dispise Butters and dawg-breath Chump. Those ****ers destroyed uf.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
So far they’ve been pretty predictable. This next one is a little more difficult. I’m going to have to look into this for a bit before I make a call.

leogator

May 5, 2018
No matter what the Mullen haters say, Mullen will not be fired anytime soon. He's 3 games into a 6 year contract and we're still making payments to the last 2 coaches we fired. So to the Mullen haters of the world, relax, drink your beer with a chaser, your wet dream is not coming true anytime soon. Enjoy the ride or get off the bandwagon!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
94 degrees at kickoff tomorrow. These boys from Colorado won’t be able to handle that kind of heat with the humidity. No reason we shouldn’t pull away from them as the game goes on.
f7FdEdG.jpg

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
By far above all others, the Greatest Post Game Post ever written! I salute you, sir!
Nomad , I met you yesterday, Right? Im sorry we didnt (or I didnt) chat more.........my mouth gets going with somebody and my mind
wanders away from the big picture.............

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Itraz...........this bandwagon is heading off of a cliff (according to you). Jump off man, while there is still time. Save yourself. myself and few other poor deluded souls will stay behind singing our Alma Mater and hold down the Swamp. btw they do have meds now for many issues.........work better than tissues............

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
OK, ox, since somehow I started the game thread (with your renaming and designating ) we should consider it again in the name of our unsuperstitious natures........:whistle:........

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Itraz...........this bandwagon is heading off of a cliff (according to you). Jump off man, while there is still time. Save yourself. myself and few other poor deluded souls will stay behind singing our Alma Mater and hold down the Swamp. btw they do have meds now for many issues.........work better than tissues............

Jesus Christ, please! I will gladly take one for the team. Just jump, man! Do it!

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
No matter what the Mullen haters say, Mullen will not be fired anytime soon. He's 3 games into a 6 year contract and we're still making payments to the last 2 coaches we fired. So to the Mullen haters of the world, relax, drink your beer with a chaser, your wet dream is not coming true anytime soon. Enjoy the ride or get off the bandwagon!

Not to mention there is no reason to even think about firing a coach after say three games, two that were victories. We should have lost to KY last year and several other times over that streak. And without that BS fumble we might have won this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator