Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@AndrewSpiveyGC: No changes except for @__TD3 starting at corner

ufdano

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2017
If the line is 19 points CSU will get a lot of action, i expect an very empty stadium so crowd noise will probably not be an issue for them. The CSU running back will have over 100 yards and they can pass pretty well. As one of the few games left on the schedule i would give the gators a chance in, i hope they practice hard, put down the fortnite and study film. The 99 yard drive was nice, and FF for the most part had the ball going to the right area, he was either long or throwing to stone hands. The LOS play has to be more aggressive if there is hope for any improvement. .... But i will say, the beer will be cold, and the tailgating is still fun, and sitting in that stadium still feels great!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
But i will say, the beer will be cold, and the tailgating is still fun, and sitting in that stadium still feels great!
At least everyone now can stretch their legs and lean back, hell nearly lay down the whole time with all the room. No longer being crunched in like sardines.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Colorado State is trash in rush defense and is trash running the ball themselves so I hope Mullen doesn't get cute again and think it is smart to let Franks throw a lot on first down trying to build his confidence with that BS reasoning.

Exactly, UF needed to build confidence in something in the opener, but instead just played around. I hope this game is used more wisely.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t care if he killed someone play him. The defense is sorely lacking leadership and having Reese and Cece back will be big

so... you're saying go back to the Urban way?

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Looks like CSU knows how to put points on the board. I hope the Gators are able to figure out a way to stop them. It is hard to see the Gators scoring 50 points.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Just look at this. Watch it 5 times and focus on a different O lineman each time :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.