***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

Oct 30, 2016
Its the Damn playcalling... set the scheme to the QB/receiver talent level. Offensive systems are for suckers! It's lazy assed coaching by average coordinators... did Saban stick w a system??? NO!

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
So even If LSU beat us, we still would have gone to ATL. Tennessee sucks worse.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
What's the difference in this team than under Muschamp? You could literally have been in a coma the last 2 years and you'd swear Muschamp was still the coach.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
"That was pretty cool, wasn't it? We played our tails off." Mac.

"That's why you come to Florida State. FSU - Fla is always fun." Jimbo

Anticipating postgame comments.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
No heart. No discipline. Poorly coached. Unprepared. Quitters.

But hooray! We won the east!

I won't completely remove blame from Mac and Co, but I recall siting with multiple Bulls back in mid 2013 who failed to recognize the damage they were doing with letting the chimp continue, even after losses to uga, vu and gsu.

Some of our own, proud alum asked for this. We excused glaring problems--even blaming previous NC winers--for this. Because we were sold on an accent and cliches like a bunch of f*****g monkeys. F*ck every single one of them, from Doering to Matthews. We pissed and moaned about a an actual winner not running "our system", and eccouraged this!

We can head into 2017 with a dead man walking and that's fine. But we're staring at a lost decade because of our own missteps, not
solely because of Mac.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't like where this team is heading...didn't like the mac hire but didn't hate it like chump...but still this is a piss poor offense...not sure we could find anyone better at the moment though. We're in trouble

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Our OL = 1600 pounds of mashed up *******s!

The talent disparity between us and fsu is not even close.

But hey, Mac is great at finding diamond in the rough 3-stars!

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
this is a carbon copy of what will happen next week, minus the fumble return.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Crapplebee's looks like he has an IQ of 60.

glad i'm travelling and working next weekend so i don't have to pollute my eyes with that massacre.

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I don't like where this team is heading...didn't like the mac hire but didn't hate it like chump...but still this is a piss poor offense...not sure we could find anyone better at the moment though. We're in trouble

Could be worse.. We could be Tennessee fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.