***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Are we running stunts on the D-line? WTF. Do they even know where cook is half the GD time? The empty backfield look tells me that Nuss is already in full retard mode. WTF does he think Appleby is Tom Brady?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Late to the party.

Doesn't Butters know his red zone offense is pathetic and take the points when they're easy?

Wtf was Appleby doing with the ball?

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Late to the party.

Doesn't Butters know his red zone offense is pathetic and take the points when they're easy?

I think AA is tight tonight. Run

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Are we running stunts on the D-line? WTF. Do they even know where cook is half the GD time? The empty backfield look tells me that Nuss is already in full retard mode. WTF does he think Appleby is Tom Brady?
They found him in the end zone

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Late to the party.

No and and who knows

DRapp

Sep 6, 2014
Late to the party.

If it was last year's FG kicker or 4th and goal from the 1, I'd maybe understand. Why come away with nothing when you've got a good kicker.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Fun night to play FB, wow, look at this crowd.....sumpin isn't it? If this geezer can't figure out how to at least stay in the stadium with FSU he needs to go. I don't want to hear about the back to back east champ, we've been fooling ourselves with that hat hanger.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This sucks. We take the points whenever we can get them. We start going for it in the 2nd half if we are down.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
If it was last year's FG kicker or 4th and goal from the 1, I'd maybe understand. Why come away with nothing when you've got a good kicker.

Agree. Our offense isn't good enough to leave points on the field. Plus, them holding us fired up the opposition and the crowd. Another poor coaching decision. We're not going to out talent this team. Plus, the defense is now sh*tting the bed.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That decision to go for it on 4th down may come back to bite us in the ass...ugh

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Fun night to play FB, wow, look at this crowd.....sumpin isn't it? If this geezer can't figure out how to at least stay in the stadium with FSU he needs to go. I don't want to hear about the back to back east champ, we've been fooling ourselves with that hat hanger.
U sir are obviously not a real fan, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator