***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
FSU is absolutely god awful. Not like we're any better, but let's not kid ourselves. These will be two BAD football teams playing next weekend.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Without a doubt both teams are horrendous. And we almost mirror one another position by position,. I think the one thing that gives FSU the edge is that I feel the FSU front 7 on defense will absolutely obliterate our O-line on a very consistent basis. And as bad as the FSU O-Line has been, I don;t think we can completely dominate them with our front 7 on defense. Have to say that is where I think the difference will lie.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I was just offered a $2,500 club seat for this game for free. I'm taking it. :dance:

ccsdk

True Gator
Nov 12, 2017
I wonder how many drop-back-sacks for a loss ... we'll see with Franks and our OLine. My guess is no less then 5. I'm not sure I can watch this.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
The game is in the Swamp. The Gators are having a bad year, but FSU may be worse. I think the Gators have a good chance to win this one.

Gators 24
FSU 10

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The game is in the Swamp. The Gators are having a bad year, but FSU may be worse. I think the Gators have a good chance to win this one.

Gators 24
FSU 10
Jeebus dude. 24 points? That's a lot of interceptions and Fgs.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
We're down to what, 55 scholarship players? To my knowledge, Fsu is still way more talented than us. I think our guys will play hard, but it will be the same old story. Terrible play calling, untimely penalties, and undisciplined play, that will do us in. Unless Fsu turns it over 4 times, combined with us not having a single turnover, just can't see us winning. It will be 7 out of 8 for the Holes, my God we need a great coach in a desperate way to swing this series back to our favor. Since Mac is no longer on the sideline, I do think we scrape out an offensive TD. Best thing about this being a noon game, is that this abysmal season will be over by 4:00 that afternoon.

HOLES 20
GATORS 16

Last edited:

Punto

BANNED
Jan 22, 2015
My eternal hatred of FSUCKS is never ending. We're gonna whip that @$$ this Saturday.

There will be blood, and bourbon.

Go Gators!!!!!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
tenor.gif

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'll go Florida wins 16-13. Pineiro and defense come thru.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb