@McMurphyESPN: Outback Bowl - Florida vs. Iowa

B1tch away.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@onlygators: Florida #Gators will face Iowa in the Outback Bowl per @McMurphyESPN. UF's 5th time in bowl, 3rd time vs. Iowa in last 14 years.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like we're gonna get curb stomped again. Unless maybe we somehow miraculously find a QB and an OC that can call a decent whole game and not just a scripted first drive.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like we're gonna get curb stomped again. Unless maybe we somehow miraculously find a QB and an OC that can call a decent whole game and not just a scripted first drive.

LOL. Neither will matter. We can't stop anybody either.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
This actually pleases me. I'm in Hawkeye country. My neighbors are always flying Hawkeye flags. Iowa really isn't that great. They remind of of UF. Solid D, but offense is suspect.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think they will gut our defense by the 2nd half after watching them later in the season. Nebraska would have been better for us.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There will be plenty of defensive kids, again, who are more interested in the draft. Another blowout is likely.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
If we just want to show up and don't care about winning this game then Iowa will have the potential to beat us bad and what did they say about history repeating itself?

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Play back ups and let the guys thinking draft sit. Tabor and Wilson will whiff tackles and go half speed I'm afraid just like one of our corners did last year.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
This actually pleases me. I'm in Hawkeye country. My neighbors are always flying Hawkeye flags. Iowa really isn't that great. They remind of of UF. Solid D, but offense is suspect.

We hear what you are saying but I need to add one LARGE caveat. Iowa has a very good coach and their team plays fundamentally sound football for the most part. That makes it a bad recipe for UF IMO.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I wish we could have gotten a better opponent since SQ scored some tickets through work. Scalping market is going to be garbage for this one. I guess we'll have to go to the game.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Play back ups and let the guys thinking draft sit. Tabor and Wilson will whiff tackles and go half speed I'm afraid just like one of our corners did last year.

I'm not sure we have any CBs other than Tabor and Wilson. I'm serious. Do we even have any? I seem to remember one game Tabor was out due to suspension or out injured or something, they trotted out some kid named Wilson or Williams or something like that. He got torched the whole time he was in. Haven't seen him again since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.