***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Iowa***

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's taken me all season but I'm FINALLY able to relax when the kicker lines up for a FG. I'd forgotten how NICE it is to take a FG for granted.... Thank you Eddie!!!

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Iowa is no offensive juggernaut, but the defense played well even with all of the injuries. It was a good win.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Although our O hasn't dominated (vs a highy ranked D), on TV our players jubilation (enjoying being a Gator)
is a good sight to broadcast far & wide. Hope it convinces some 4*5* that Gators are on the rise
and this is the perfect time to join in. This is much better than leaving in their memory our last two
slaughter-games. Right now my mind holds zero negatives for this game. Enjoy the day, guys.

Last edited:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Way to go Gators!

...though, humble as I am, I must be honest. I'm overcoming illness and wearing double-layered Gator gear while watching through a VPN. I'm hesitant to take the credit, but it must be said. I was one of the keys to this victory.

3o7ZeCXUngeKUB1rUY.gif

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats Gators, positive note to an otherwise dubious campaign. It's NSD or bust! Here's to a few positive flips/gets.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Way to go Gators!

...though, humble as I am, I must be honest. I'm overcoming illness and wearing double-layered Gator gear while watching through a VPN. I'm hesitant to take the credit, but it must be said. I was one of the keys to this victory.

3o7ZeCXUngeKUB1rUY.gif

My dad and I contributed as well. My dad didn't watch the entire game (he can't take the stress), but he checked in occasionally. He would tune in just in time to see UF score, or see the instant replay. At 24-3, he called me again. I told him to wait 2 minutes and check in again, which would likely provide a Gator pick-6. Two minutes later, Chauncey delivered... you're all welcome!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I was on the road back to Iowa so I didn't get to watch. I am very happy with the win.

I am a bit sad for my Hawkeye fan friends and neighbors. WTF, no I'm not. I'm glad we pounded Iowa and shut up the big 10 homers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.