***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Iowa***

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone gonna start a Capital One Bowl Mania thread for ESPN for us?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This just in : Mac phoned Iowa coach Ferentz ... Iowa has decommitted from the bowl game. ??

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GrahamHall_: Jim McElwain said #Gators QB Austin Appleby will start vs. Iowa and team will have Luke Del Rio available as backup QB.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@GrahamHall_: Jim McElwain said #Gators QB Austin Appleby will start vs. Iowa and team will have Luke Del Rio available as backup QB.
AA did have three good drives in the Bama game - maybe he can double that vs. Iowa. Assuming we only score on 4 of 6 good drives (our average red zone scoring %), we get 2 TDs and 2 FGs - 20 points. If the D doesn't check out for this game, we got this. The disturbing part of this news is that it really does look like LDR will be starting vs. Meatchicken in the opener next season. :barfaway:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can see maybe LDR taking first snap of spring and maybe scrimmage but he can't start the season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Coors Light, Bud Light, Miller Light.... all just beer flavored water. Not worth $3 and especially not worth $12.
Youre about ready to get a Low T story about how he isn't man enough yet to drink those "heavies".

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm really tired of watching interceptions being run back on us...

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure the last time I saw Iowa against the Gators it was in a bowl game in Jacksonville. I mean it was like antarctic cold that night, think Wayne Peace was QB. In the bleachers, under a blanket with some college chick I didn't marry... stayed warm and we won by a TD I think.

You are correct. I was there as well with what was then my young bride and is now the "ball and Chain" and I nearly froze to death. It was so bad that we ended up bailing out and going to the car in the fourth quarter and listening to the rest of the game on the radio.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mac should transfer to Iowa. They gladly pay Ferentz over $4 million/year to go 8-4 and they are happy with it.
The guy has had one maybe two good years in the last ten and they love him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lol. This should make a few of you Never Shirters happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator