***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

Who would you rather listen to in a press conference?

• Ed Orgeron

Votes: 88 96.7%
  • Jim McElwain

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
There ought to be a law against weddings during football season. Thank goodness for my cell phone, caught the last 5 minutes on the the radio. GO GATORS. Gotta go dance with my wife.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Cover2’s “Bits and Pieces” subtitle for this game should be “True Grit!”

Not the best coached or played game, but there was lots of relentless effort and zero give-up.

Go Gators!

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
How about Josh Hammond and Voshean Joseph?

What about Chauncey’s improvement since last year?

That dominating DLine?

Steiner closing it out again!

So many kids stepping up!

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Awesome win! We keep steadily improving each week. We need a better oline starting next year but I see lots of positives

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I did not expect a victory, but rather a great plan executed properly. They blocked for passing much better, and for running better. The punt and kickoff teams were great even when a foolish 15 yard penalty effected them. The offense did enough to win, the defense as usual was the massive difference.

Growth is great and anybody thinking this coach is not the right one must not be watching.

They still are missing on discipline as evidenced by those bad penalties.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Gonna be a great game Saturday. I can't wait to watch boys continue to grow as a team and shock the world. I expect the defense to continue how it's been playing as of late (bend dont break) I think we get our 1st pick 6 of the year this week and it comes at just the right time in the game.

On offense I think Mullen will continue to get the RB's involved and Frank's get comfortable with short easy passes but I think in the 2nd we will be able to go over the top a few times. I'm looking at a dirty game with a score of 24-17 UF
Called It!

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Yep we rushed for over 200 yds
Had what 80 in the last 6 min of the game and the same option play was 100 yds of the total lol...yeah, I stand behind what I said. The line has gotten better but it would still rates as bad overall. Espsecially if you account for penalties. We did nothing for 3/4 of the game imo

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
How about Josh Hammond and Voshean Joseph?

What about Chauncey’s improvement since last year?

That dominating DLine?

Steiner closing it out again!

So many kids stepping up!
Joseph's stat line is MONSTEROUS! 14 tackles, 4 solo, 2 sacks, 3.5 TFL.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The <a href="#Gators hashtag on Twitter">#Gators</a> have won more games this year than last year. <br><br>And will have more wins that Scott Frost, Chip Kelly, and Willie Taggart’s teams combined.</p>&mdash; Dan Thompson (@DK_Thompson) <a href="">October 6, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The <a href="#Gators hashtag on Twitter">#Gators</a> have won more games this year than last year. <br><br>And will have more wins that Scott Frost, Chip Kelly, and Willie Taggart’s teams combined.</p>&mdash; Dan Thompson (@DK_Thompson) <a href="">October 6, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Do not listen to me. I said I’d prefer Frost over Mullen. I’m a dumbass.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Tough game, but our offense was clumsy. We needed to see what D.Pierce could do hitting LSU's line.
Very stupid to ignore that guy. Defense, after Tigers' first drive, just shut their O down. Our defense is developing their identity. Our Offense has no idea of establishing any identity. But we are developing & progressing. We wanted an O that ranked much better than 100. Where are we ranked after 5 games?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb