***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Michigan***

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Did anyone else notice that our second string DT's are 241 and 261 pounds? Slayton and Conliffe need to get caught up quickly. We will get destroyed if Clark or Bryon goes down and they aren't ready.

Lol those numbers are not correct. Slaton was listed at 360 in high school, I sure hope he didn't lose 100 pounds :fear:

Willing to bet those are typos, just like how they had TJ Moore at 6' on the roster.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lol those numbers are not correct. Slaton was listed at 360 in high school, I sure hope he didn't lose 100 pounds :fear:

Willing to bet those are typos, just like how they had TJ Moore at 6' on the roster.

Slayton's weight was correct. Slayton and Conliffe were listed as 3rd string. Campbell and Ancrum were 2nd.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's not out of the question that every single secondary position, outside of Dawson, could have a true freshman starting by year's end.

You forgot my favorite player, Chauncey. Barring an injury, no freshman will be taking his spot.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's really our only hope of scoring. Why wouldn't you use your best?

Wow... you really have no hope for our offense. Do you live your life with such a negative disposition... it is possible the offense is improved.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

They are all on that Jefferson diet to get faster. Get the whole D line to under 260 so they will be the fastest players out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator