***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Michigan***

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I know Clayton was giving Taylor fits in that spring game.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
But we beat Iowa that beat Michigan! Always use the transitive property as long as it benefits you!

Mgnihilo

Founding Member
South Carolina Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Now that's funny right there...

"Luke Del Rio poses no threat to Michigan, but for the sake of argument, let’s discuss the things he does well that could at least give the Gators some hope:

... and that’s a pretty exhaustive list."

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I liked the UF has small receivers comment. Pretty sure we've fixed the excessive smurf population on the team

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Now that's funny right there...

"Luke Del Rio poses no threat to Michigan, but for the sake of argument, let’s discuss the things he does well that could at least give the Gators some hope:

... and that’s a pretty exhaustive list."
he's equally awed by Doug Nusschump's skills. unfortunately he seems like a pretty confident analyst.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I'm feeling confident about Scarlett and the O-Line. We sucked running the ball last year. I just think Scarlett will play with a chip on his shoulder this year and he'll fight for every extra yard he can gain. His best skill as a RB was breaking tackles. He averaged 5 yards a carry last year and he only got around 14 carries a game. They just need to feed him. Maybe Zaire with the zone read will open up some holes too.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ThomasGoldkamp: Interesting comment about how Del Rio probably gives #Gators best chance to be more multiple on offense. Valuable knowledge.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
FFS @GatorsFB: Head Coach Jim McElwain has announced that Jordan Scarlett and Rick Wells are suspended from all team activities.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@NickdelaTorreGC: Rick Wells hasn't been practicing for a while now, hadn't really factored into anything the team was doing. Losing Scarlett hurts.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@APMarkLong: Gators RB Scarlett and WR Wells also involved in the debit card scam that has seven others suspended for opener vs Michigan

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.