***OFFICIAL Game Thread: UF vs. Michigan***

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I don't think he played this game up too hard by giving the seniors and juniors considering the draft 4-5 days off from bowl practice. As a fan, I don't agree with the strategy, but from his perspective I'm sure he's more concerned about the future.
I think that idea backfired badly.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Well that was embarrassing. I'd like to believe that better QB and OL talent and experience will make a big difference as Mac rebuilds. muschamp's stains aren't gonna come out in the wash on the first try. Give Mac some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The defense gave up 200+ rushing yards in the last two games and almost 200 to FSU. The defense was awful the last three games

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
The defense gave up 200+ rushing yards in the last two games and almost 200 to FSU. The defense was awful the last three games

What do you expect when the D spends 45 minutes of game clock on the field?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I felt like our defense was exposed all year against quality opponents. The Vols and LSU had big days against us, as well. Our LB play was the biggest culprit in my opinion and I think it really effected the overall scheme/ability.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
What do you expect when the D spends 45 minutes of game clock on the field?

Michigan was ramming it down our throats in the first quarter. Your EXCUSE is not relevant.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Saw that Treon Harris thought it was 4th down when he threw his pick in the end zone. You;ve heard of million dollar arm and ten cent head, well Treon is ten cent arm and ten cent head.

…. and that's called change.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nice how the ESPN ticker at the bottom of the screen is reporting that Michigan obliterated Florida today. Obliterated.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Michigan was ramming it down our throats in the first quarter. Your EXCUSE is not relevant.

Sorry I didn't break every game down individually, your highness. Yes, meatchicken beat our butts. Our D held up pretty well vs bamuh and f$u until they ran out of gas.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I turned it off at half-time........ I saw the train coming...

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
reading the post game articles it would seem that our guys felt great just getting there, no need to win or show any effort - winning the east had them all happy. These are chimp guys and they will be gone soon.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry I didn't break every game down individually, your highness. Yes, meatchicken beat our butts. Our D held up pretty well vs bamuh and f$u until they ran out of gas.

Three game losing streak. It's been downhill since that fake FG. Mac got to ATL because of an awful east. We need to see better coaching before anyone annoints him as a long term fix.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Nice how the ESPN ticker at the bottom of the screen is reporting that Michigan obliterated Florida today. Obliterated.
They pretty much did

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Here's what I'm struggling with from today's game:

On offense, we knew we had nothing on the roster. The last 2-3 games of the season proved that (2 pts vs FSU, at home?). I was honestly surprised we had sustained drives today that covered some ground. I was not surprised that the offense required a trick play in order to score, and that it was the ONLY score for that unit. I'm not going to hate the staff too much on this side of the ball, you can only shuffle a crap deck so many times and it will always deal a losing hand. I'm hoping for better next year.

On defense, it looks like these guys have gotten worse by the week. Yes, competition has stepped up a bit, and they have to be morally beat down by being on the field so dang much and getting no help from the offense. But the word 'embarrassing' rings clearest and loudest with this side of the ball. They have the talent, they've had it the last few years. But today I couldn't tell how much of the ugly as due to coaching (poor scheme, or play calling) vs player performance. It looked like they were in the right places most of the time to make the play, and there were times when a kid was honestly trying, but man...the times VH3 got beat = coaching? Player? Both? The times when other players wiffed or weak-armed a tackle = up against better talent (I think not) or a kid just not giving his all? Can it be fixed by coaching? Can it be fixed by OUR coaching? The end of the season makes me wonder if it was a demoralized defense that mailed it in, or if this a prelude to problems next year from the coaching staff.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Man, I wish we had played Oklahoma state in the sugar bowl

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.