anigif_enhanced-22319-1424218650-24.gif
Damn you Ray.. I can't un-see that

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This thread blows. I know it's a game thread but seriously, it's a ghost town in here. Send this thing to solitaire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What a season... from ecstasy to dumbfounded to disappointed to indifference. Here's to getting the pieces for next season and sustained relevance.
Go Gators!!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I heard he had been working with a professional trainer and his footwork is much improved
432100-dancing-lessons-state-college-pa-central-pennsylvania-dance-workshop--dance-instructor.jpg

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
I will be photographing the flyover and kickoff from the local news helicopter. I'm pretty sure I'll still be able to see how bad Treon is even from that elevation.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I hope nobody puts too much stock in this exhibition game tomorrow. We know what we are with Treon at QB and I don't expect to see Grady. Next year will be completely different. I hope for no major injuries tomorrow.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I will be photographing the flyover and kickoff from the local news helicopter. I'm pretty sure I'll still be able to see how bad Treon is even from that elevation.
You must be using a wide angled lens... We can barely find him on the tv once the linemen get set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope nobody puts too much stock in this exhibition game tomorrow. We know what we are with Treon at QB and I don't expect to see Grady. Next year will be completely different. I hope for no major injuries tomorrow.
Oh I'm putting my entire life on the game. If we don't win by 50 it's over, Mac sucks, we suck, life sucks!

But yeah...no major injuries will be a blessing.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I would love to win this game....but it is what it is. This last month and the bowl preparation has just been an extra spring practice for Mac. If we win great, if not we've already and will continue to work on 2016.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Michigan favored by 4 points. I just don't see our offense scoring any points with Harris at QB. Not sure we even get 200 yards of offense either. Special teams and our defense will have to score all the points for us. Michigan wins 17-7 but I'm hoping Harris has a breakout game so teams will steal him from us so he can transfer!! Go Gators!!

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm tired of our offense being a national punchline. Only one more game...

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Michigan favored by 4 points. I just don't see our offense scoring any points with Harris at QB. Not sure we even get 200 yards of offense either. Special teams and our defense will have to score all the points for us. Michigan wins 17-7 but I'm hoping Harris has a breakout game so teams will steal him from us so he can transfer!! Go Gators!!
I've had the same feeling. D is going to have to play lights out and TH is going to have to perform and have some help like the UGAly game. We have got to have a run game today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb