***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Missouri***

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Missouri has one of the worst defensive units in the history of college football. If we can't move the ball on these idiots, we are in serious trouble when it comes to being able to beat South Carolina or FSU, the two games I desperately want to win.

However, who else thinks the team will come out playing better than they have all year?

Discuss.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
The pressure will be on our Defense - specifically the secondary.

The Mizz passing O is ranked #2 vs their SEC competition, and allow the fewest sacks in the SEC

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Missouri has one of the worst defensive units in the history of college football. If we can't move the ball on these idiots, we are in serious trouble when it comes to being able to beat South Carolina or FSU, the two games I desperately want to win.

However, who else thinks the team will come out playing better than they have all year?

Discuss.

I dont. This team is damaged.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We'll move the ball. I guess we crack the 300 yard mark!

Score prediction:

Missouri 27-13

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You guys really don't think the team will be rejuvenated? I think we're going to see a different team.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
one of the podcast guys was comparing recruiting numbers specifically the number of top 100 top 250 kids that we had on our roster. it was something like 1/3 of the amount that we used to have under all the average of the previous modern uf coaches.

that's just a big deal to overcome. we are at a serious talent disadvantage, though maybe not compared to Missouri. however people assuming that we're going to win just because we're wearing that orange helmet may not be the case even with the coaching change. we struggle with weak teams because we are weak team ourselves.

I know you 3-star U guys are not going to like this.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You guys really don't think the team will be rejuvenated? I think we're going to see a different team.
I have serious doubts about how much it's going to change with Nuss still calling plays.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I have serious doubts about how much it's going to change with Nuss still calling plays.
Fair point, but we're going to be playing a better QB, for one - who will be facing a high-school defense. Zaire could have 100 yards rushing on those buffoons.

I also think the negative cloud has been lifted over all of these players heads and they are going to play with a hell of a lot more enthusiasm for Randy Shannon.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
They'll play better, how could it get worse? I've been attending UF games (where I could understand it a little) since 1960. I have never seen a more detached disgusting display by a Head Coach in my entire life. I'm sure Randy Shannon saw this coming and is prepared, no one has more incentive than him to do well and win. We'll play much better.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think the team should offer an interactive experience with this game where the fans get to call plays a la Madden/Tecmo and the team runs them in the game. All Seam on three, ready, break!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think if the defense is motivated we can win this game. Should get some picks etc. if that is the case. Have we recovered a fumble this season yet?

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
PleaseNoBethMowinsPleaseNoBethMowinsPleaseNoBethMowinsPleaseNoBethMowins

Alex.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think the team should offer an interactive experience with this game where the fans get to call plays a la Madden/Tecmo and the team runs them in the game. All Seam on three, ready, break!
I would probably feel better if Nuss was gone and the QAs or someone called the game.

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
I sure the hell hope we win. I am making the trip from Chicago...did the same thing four years ago, and the team quit...I have been in Chicago for six years now and have not seen the Gators win in person since 2010!!! Before moving, I had been to at least one Gator game every year since 1980 while in HS in Plantation and my older sis was a student..I followed her foot steps to the J school....I am DUE to see them win in person!!! I read where the high is in the mid 50's with morning rain...ick. Midwest weather SUCKS! Go Gators!

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
image_handler.aspx

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I hilariously think we win out.

Nuss is still here but this is Shannons team and he has no ridiculously retarded loyalty to him. I think he will be vocal with play calling and hands on overall.

I mean we can also lose out. I won't be surprised with anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator