***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Missouri***

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
The best positive I can see from this game is there is probably no way we can get to enough wins to secure a spot in the Tangerine or Poinsettia Bowl. I know most would say hey an extra 10 or so practices to improve. Yes, I get that, but do you really want any more practices under a coaching staff that is just horrendous, coaching guys who don;t care and would only go thru the motions? I want no bowl game and no more practices after the last game with this staff of imbeciles.

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
I did something today for tbe first time. I have been going to games since 1980 and today was the first time i left a game before it ended...i just couldnt watch a team that has given up ..

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The best positive I can see from this game is there is probably no way we can get to enough wins to secure a spot in the Tangerine or Poinsettia Bowl. I know most would say hey an extra 10 or so practices to improve. Yes, I get that, but do you really want any more practices under a coaching staff that is just horrendous, coaching guys who don;t care and would only go thru the motions? I want no bowl game and no more practices after the last game with this staff of imbeciles.

Those extra practices would mean absolutely nothing this year anyway. Next year we'll have a new coaching staff and hopefully an entirely new play book.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I did something today for tbe first time. I have been going to games since 1980 and today was the first time i left a game before it ended...i just couldnt watch a team that has given up ..

I turned the TV off once it was 35-9. It was obvious half the kids on the field weren't even trying. Too many kids standing around watching the game being played around them.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If Scott Frost is watching this game he can see that Missouri has better athletes than Florida.
Bullish!!t.... We haven’t exactly had great recruiting classes. They’ve definitely been DOWN by Florida standards. But I’d bet our class has outranked muzzou’s “at LEAST” 2 of the the last 3 years. Out coaching is sh!!t. Mizzou’s athletes are NOT better. Our coaching is sh!!t.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Nice effort Shannon, nice effort all you sh@ts on football scholarship

Oct 5, 2014
Bullish!!t.... We haven’t exactly had great recruiting classes. They’ve definitely been DOWN by Florida standards. But I’d bet our class has outranked muzzou’s “at LEAST” 2 of the the last 3 years. Out coaching is sh!!t. Mizzou’s athletes are NOT better. Our coaching is sh!!t.

Other than punter and place kicker, name one position where Florida has better athletes than Missouri....

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Other than punter and place kicker, name one position where Florida has better athletes than Missouri....
Dude... idk... look at recruiting rankings. I’d bet my left nut ours has outranked mizzou’s more often than not. It’s only out completely incompetent staff that makes them look like crap . (Not that recruiting had been up to UF standards....but still better than mizzou)

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

C'mon people, when you refer to bowls we can't get into b/c we are awful, use bowls that we could get into. The SEC has no tie-in to the Poinsettia Bowl out in Calif, and not only does the Tangerine Bowl no longer exist (it's called something else now, but I think it's not what we've known as the Citrus Bowl), I think it doesn't have an SEC tie-in, either.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Dude... idk... look at recruiting rankings. I’d bet my left nut ours has outranked mizzou’s more often than not. It’s only out completely incompetent staff that makes them look like crap . (Not that recruiting had been up to UF standards....but still better than mizzou)
Look at the rankings of the starters today

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
C'mon people, when you refer to bowls we can't get into b/c we are awful, use bowls that we could get into. The SEC has no tie-in to the Poinsettia Bowl out in Calif, and not only does the Tangerine Bowl no longer exist (it's called something else now, but I think it's not what we've known as the Citrus Bowl), I think it doesn't have an SEC tie-in, either.

You obviously do not understand or can't discern SARCASM, but I appreciate you educating me. It is a damn good thing I did not mention the Astro-Bluebonnet Bowl or the Poulan WeedEater Bowl, b/c if I had you might have requested that OX ban me for life!

gatorjohn

Founding Member
Rev
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GaSo just fired their coach so maybe we could beat them!

Caloosahatchee

I voted for Law!
Sep 12, 2014

I'm positive at this point that Nuss' coaching makes players worse over time.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
at some point itstheplayers. Poor talent poor coaching bad combination.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm positive at this point that Nuss' coaching makes players worse over time.

Seems this rare combination of lousy coaches disassembles all the football know-how that recruits come in with from their years of playing real football.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Tangerine bowl is what is now called the Citrus Bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.