• MSU wins by 1-9

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • MSU wins by 10+

Votes: 8 6.0%

• Total voters

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
No matter where anyone stood on Mullen before, all Gators can agree we are in a better place than a year ago, and we don’t win this game with last year’s staff.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This.

I love the aggressive style.
It was actually a pretty well designed play and not as all or nothing as I thought. Look at the replay, pretty sure two of the guys on the left side bluffed blitz but were actually in coverage.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great win but man can we impose our will on offense one of these days? No matter what I'll take the win.

That’s probably not to be expected year 1. This team was a mess and getting to this point should be good enough for now. Next year is a different story

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
That’s probably not to be expected year 1. This team was a mess and getting to this point should be good enough for now. Next year is a different story

We'll see. If our execution was cleaner on OL like Dan has been preaching, we'd have put this game away much sooner.

This team hasn't played it's best offensive game yet in the midst of this improvement. We haven't seen this year's ceiling yet.

Defense did great considering the early loss of Dean. Grantham had the measure of MSU's offense.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Is that Stan Lee whispering in her ear or creepily trying to smell her hair?

Possibly both. I’m more concerned with the disinterested Asian girl in the middle, who seems to be on a full blown death mission.

Is there another Kill Bill I’m not aware of, and is everyone accounted for?

Last edited:

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
It was actually a pretty well designed play and not as all or nothing as I thought. Look at the replay, pretty sure two of the guys on the left side bluffed blitz but were actually in coverage.

8 rushed. 4 receivers. It worked.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@MalikG: Really nice sportsmanship moment at the end of the UF/MSU game. After the 4th down sack that sealed the game for the Gators, while everyone else was celebrating, JR @RetireMoms and SR @cecejeferson7 stand over @nickfitz07, but not to taunt him - to help him up. Respect.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Replay of the game on SECN at 8:30pm

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Possibly both. I’m more concerned with the disinterested Asian girl in the middle, who seems to be on a full blown death mission.

Is there another Kill Bill I’m not aware of, and is everyone accounted for?
The old dude is actually a row behind her. What's also clear upon further review is the fact that she needs a pair of dental implants.

Note that was dental. She's fine elsewhere. And don't everyone go applauding at the same time over her needing to lose the front teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb