***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs N Colorado*** CANCELLED

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
A "white-out"....pffft! What are we, Vanderbilt or Kentucky now?

Florida to hold first ‘White Out’ in school history this season

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-hold-first-white-school-history-season

On Tuesday, Florida published a release announcing that its start time against Northern Colorado on Sept. 9 will happen at 7:30 p.m. ET at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. As part of the announcement, it was mentioned that “all fans are encouraged to sport white attire to ensure a ‘White Out’ for UF’s clash with the Bears.”

You can bet The Swamp will be rocking that night. It will mark the Gators’ home opener for the year. Florida opens its season against Michigan on Sept. 2 at AT&T Stadium.

The Gators finished 9-4 last season with a victory over Iowa in the Outback Bowl.

White Out #TheSwamp: #Gators home opener against @UNCBEARSFB set for #primetime on @SECNetwork.

: https://t.co/At7c8p4zpU pic.twitter.com/hwHBde8XiT

— Gators Football (@GatorsFB) July 25, 2017

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:scratchhead:

Back when Creyer was here, the first game at least one year they encouraged fans to wear white b/c it was in the middle of the day and 8000 degrees.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
:scratchhead:

Back when Creyer was here, the first game at least one year they encouraged fans to wear white b/c it was in the middle of the day and 8000 degrees.

Who are these "they" people?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Will the players wear white as well?

Z5ji6o3.gif

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We have the best home schedule maybe ever and we pull out the clothing gimmick against the FCS team? Ok, I guess.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't own white Gator gear. I consider that too milquetoast. Only orange and blue for me, baby!

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like I'm taking off my shirt and baring my pasty-white body! Be careful what you wish for!!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don't own white Gator gear. I consider that too milquetoast. Only orange and blue for me, baby!
I'm guessing the official store has a surplus of white apparel. Kinda like when a restaurant makes their daily special out of whatever they have extra in the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb