***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The offensive line and a battering running game, particularly the QB, won this game. Somebody get the gameball and give it to Franks.

Do you really think Franks made that big of a difference running the ball? It seems to me that our RB's could have gained those yards if given the carries.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Dang.

SC started 6/7 3rd down efficiency in the first half, but just 1/7 in the second.

Looking at the stats, how was this even close? (I know, mistakes, muff, big plays, etc.)

Franks goes from “here we go again” to Here we go again!”

ANOTHER huge comeback win. “I’ll kick your a$$.”

Grantham made some effective adjustments.

Wasn’t that FG actually good - again?

And this season felt like “Here we go again” but now it’s “Here we go!” I didn’t look at any recruit lists but this was a great one to sell the direction of the program.

This game separates UF a bit, puts us solidly in that top 15 realm. And the progress is evident.

Go Mullen. Keep winning at everything.

BeachGator

Mar 10, 2018
Wow, what a win!!! I was ready to label this a shyt show. Then along comes the fourth quarter. Great comeback. It was good to see Feliepe man up and put the team on his shoulders. Great response by the defense. This is how a team is supposed to work together. Hopefully, it will continue!
Go Gators!!!

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Ps - the Gators are just a shade below 400ypg after today. 398.4. Not great, not even average, but better than the last 9 years.

Progress!

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For all those people that said we needed to give Chimp more time, this game just cemented the fact that Will Muschamp has not improved one bit as a head coach since he was here. He is still a colossal dumb ass, I’m just glad he’s someone else’s dumb ass now.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
For all those people that said we needed to give Chimp more time, this game just cemented the fact that Will Muschamp has not improved one bit as a head coach since he was here. He is still a colossal dumb ass, I’m just glad he’s someone else’s dumb ass now.
AND Chimp realizes where he WAS coaching and where he IS coaching now! Have a nice plane ride home Will.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
We won TOP! Did we also win the midline?

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Dang.

SC started 6/7 3rd down efficiency in the first half, but just 1/7 in the second.

Looking at the stats, how was this even close? (I know, mistakes, muff, big plays, etc.)

Franks goes from “here we go again” to Here we go again!”

ANOTHER huge comeback win. “I’ll kick your a$$.”

Grantham made some effective adjustments.

Wasn’t that FG actually good - again?

And this season felt like “Here we go again” but now it’s “Here we go!” I didn’t look at any recruit lists but this was a great one to sell the direction of the program.

This game separates UF a bit, puts us solidly in that top 15 realm. And the progress is evident.

Go Mullen. Keep winning at everything.
Agreed! Great team win

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

I hit the like button 52 times before I realized it wouldn't work.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Do you really think Franks made that big of a difference running the ball? It seems to me that our RB's could have gained those yards if given the carries.

Maybe, but you could tell that the cocks never took the idea of him running seriously and never adjusted. He made some key first downs behind the best blocking I’ve seen from UF in the run game for quite a while.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

Two cock fans in front of me started bitching furiously to me about how chump goes too conservative in the fourth quarter after we stopped that run on third down. I just looked at them and said, “Dude, we know.”

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Two cock fans in front of me started *****ing furiously to me about how chump goes too conservative in the fourth quarter after we stopped that run on third down. I just looked at them and said, “Dude, we know.”
fourth quarter? he gets conservative when he rolls out of bed in the morning.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
This looked like a replay of the last two games until dan let it hang out a little with the passing and we started crushing them inside.

Defense is utter **** unless they are playing with emotion. Glad they woke up in the 4th.

I went from the depths of despair on a cloudy day and ended up at the heights of ecstasy on a sunny day where I got thumbs up from Sunseri, high fives with Dan on his victory lap and a pic with Lawrence Wright. Hell yeah!!!

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Here in SC and the fans calling into radio show saying "I can't believe Muschamp play calling being so conservative with lead" and I'm just shaking my head saying, yeah, no kidding.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
This! All of this! Every damn word of this!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Here in SC and the fans calling into radio show saying "I can't believe Muschamp play calling being so conservative with lead" and I'm just shaking my head saying, yeah, no kidding.

Really? They can’t believe it? Did they just wake up from a 10 yr coma?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.