***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Tennessee***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
His entire demeanor has changed since the UM @sswhoopin we took.

I'm really trying to be positive this week and had a good feeling about Saturday. Kinda wish I hadn't watched that. Looked like a guy that was tired, and mad, but almost at everyone except himself. That doesn't typically result in a team that's inspired and ready to change the tune of the season. Just looked defeated, as if was already truly a lame duck. Discouraging to say the least.

And of course, wouldn't be a McElwain presser without a few snarky remarks to the reporters who dared to ask about the football element of things in relation to the storm. I get it, the hurricane sucked. For a lot of people. But you deal with it and move on, not sulk and act as if you've been dealt a hand that no one else ever has. His demeanor was overdone, imo. Really hope the team is thinking/feeling differently.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Any practice updates out there from writers or is it closed off? If it's closed off maybe the suspended players are practicing

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
Doofus is trying to be like Belichick (or his mini me Saban). He tried the SOS routine of being funny and it did not work.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Seems like he's pissed off, or so I hope that's what it is...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Could his downdrab demeanor is that tape playing over & over in his head:
"I've got to fire my best friend. No way around it."

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
His entire demeanor has changed since the UM @sswhoopin we took.

The guy should just farm out the pressers to someone else. He's uninspiring. There's never any energy in his voice and I'm not sure I've ever heard "um" used in 36 consecutive sentences.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Butch Jones says he expects his team to beat Florida this week and that they have the 2nd best record in the SEC to Bama over the last 21 games.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Another Santa Fe River update. If you live North of the Santa Fe and East of i-75, do not take back country roads. Stick to 75 or 301. There are still smaller county roads under water. Also, there are forecasted thunderstorms for Friday and Saturday, so I-75 could still close depending on rainfall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb