***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
When I look at the state of this team right now I see only one way we truly have a chance to beat UGA.

The Triple Option!

We have the bye week and can use Zaire and Toney as QBs (assuming Toney is healthy). The one position we have depth at is RB. If Thompson is healthy then you can have Davis, Perine and Thompson all running with Zaire and Toney. It would catch the UGA defense off guard and I imagine we could run it with a lot of success.

We have two guys who can run this who can throw the ball well enough to take advantage of the D, especially if Cleveland is healthy enough to be our 1 WR.

I know there is no chance Mac would do this, but it would be amazing if he did and ruined UGA's season!

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I think we should try passes to the flat on 1st, then a run on 2nd followed by a pass on 3rd with no decent route combinations.

Our team has practiced this all year.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
It will be like 2014 all over. I don't have confidence that the coaching staff would know how to teach this.

So I suggest slipping UGA players some weed to get them suspended.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Their strength on defense is against the run. Where they are a little iffy is on the back end and were beat deep several times in their last game.
To beat them it will be through the air, but the one thing I think you mentioned that could help us is a mobile QB. Stealing a few rush yards on broken plays could be helpful.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
tenor.gif

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You should email this to Mac, I'm not sure he plans on beating teams. He just wants to enjoy the stadium, have fun, play hard, and take Whoopins when they happen.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
The realists/haters/dumpers in 4-3-2-1 to "explain" why we are gonna be bttfckd.
Two perspectives..............UGA vs Fla is largely a mental game...........we could not beat them till 1990 and since then we have owned them. Even in down years. This may be like that.
On the other hand Kirby may be a little like SOS (maybe) and convince them is just a poor opponent and go out there and play
like you have all year. If he changes their mentality it could be rough. If not it could be a typical fla ga game.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
dude... how can we take your game plan serious, when you didn't even account for the midline? Do you even know what a midline is?

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
As ****ty as this season has been, if we beat UGA, and FSU ill be content considering the state of the football program. Oh and we gotta beat the Chump too.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
this........We gotta be healthy for that game to even have a remote chance..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator