***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I've been avoiding this thread. Nothing pleasant comes to mind.

Oh, I have it. Kids get done with soccer around 1:30, then I'll take them to the golf range and let them take turns driving the cart while I play for 18. Perhaps later, we'll watch a Disney film. That shouldn't leave me crying or cursing, should it?
Stay away from holes with water and the lion king.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
When I look at the state of this team right now I see only one way we truly have a chance to beat UGA.

The Triple Option!

We have the bye week and can use Zaire and Toney as QBs (assuming Toney is healthy). The one position we have depth at is RB. If Thompson is healthy then you can have Davis, Perine and Thompson all running with Zaire and Toney. It would catch the UGA defense off guard and I imagine we could run it with a lot of success.

We have two guys who can run this who can throw the ball well enough to take advantage of the D, especially if Cleveland is healthy enough to be our 1 WR.

I know there is no chance Mac would do this, but it would be amazing if he did and ruined UGA's season!
It's spelled leghumper.gif

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
W2 to the rescue. "Wyoming Wildman" will be in the backfield neutering pups. Dawgs are going down.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
:cry2::trainwreck::alone::drunk::scoff:

I thought i would describe my quarters of watching this fine matchup through emotes. Of Course, Donnie is the after the game reaction

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty good apples-to-apples matchup if you ask me.

Mac's had three seasons to resurrect Florida. Where are we now?
Smart's had two to resurrect Georgia. Where are they now?

You can be sure that angle will get lots of play, and it won't shine favorably on us.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty good apples-to-apples matchup if you ask me.

Mac's had three seasons to resurrect Florida. Where are we now?
Smart's had two to resurrect Georgia. Where are they now?

You can be sure that angle will get lots of play, and it won't shine favorably on us.
The diehard pumpers will tell you Mac had a much tougher climb because of Mushchamp. What makes that funny as hell is those same folks are the ones that wanted to keep Mushchamp. :lol:

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
The diehard pumpers will tell you Mac had a much tougher climb because of Mushchamp. What makes that funny as hell is those same folks are the ones that wanted to keep Mushchamp. :lol:
I was not in favor of keeping Muschamp and and not very big on the idea of keeping McElwain but there's no question he inherited a tougher environment then Kirby Smart. Georgia was a much better football team when Smart took over then Florida was when they brought in McElwain.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
we're gonna lose
giphy.gif

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I live in Jax and plan to lock my doors and shutter my windows from Friday evening until Monday morning. Hopefully I can withstand the storm of drunk Bulldogs.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I live in Jax and plan to lock my doors and shutter my windows from Friday evening until Monday morning. Hopefully I can withstand the storm of drunk Bulldogs.

Same here. Do like I do: Keep'em from pissing all over yuor lawn, put out a bunch of manikins legs lawn ornaments.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I was not in favor of keeping Muschamp and and not very big on the idea of keeping McElwain but there's no question he inherited a tougher environment then Kirby Smart. Georgia was a much better football team when Smart took over then Florida was when they brought in McElwain.
Smart’s also made major improvements on his side of the ball (defense). Mac ain’t done sh*t other than make goofy statements and some BBQ sauce.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Received great news when my tickets arrived this week. Instead of being dead a$$ on the dividing line like 3 of the last 4 years we're 3 sections over.:yes:

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
Smart’s also made major improvements on his side of the ball (defense). Mac ain’t done sh*t other than make goofy statements and some BBQ sauce.

I don't disagree at all about improvements. Just talking about the starting points

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well it's officially UGAly week and I think that word will be exactly what we'll see.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Received great news when my tickets arrived this week. Instead of being dead a$$ on the dividing line like 3 of the last 4 years we're 3 sections over.:yes:

I'm really happy for you, barking dawgs in close proximity is salt in the wounds when getting spanked. :whew:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.