***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
1:35 remaining, 6-1 Florida leading second-ranked Georgia 21-20 after a Gator punt downed on the Dwags' eight yard line.

I can tell you what I was thinking as I sat in a SE Gainesville living room watching with a roommate. I was thinking here comes one of the great upsets or my lifetime, IT'S GREAT TO BE A PHUCKING FLORIDA GATOR.

What happened next left both of us with our jaws on the floor. I literally felt sick.

This was my first exposure to this series. I was a 15 year old attending his first college football game.

I have hated Georgia with an extreme passion ever since.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What Meyer did from 2005-2008 was remarkable, but until now the two greatest one-year UF turnaround stories IMO were 1980 and 1990. Mullen has a chance to join that group.

Absolutely. But here is the thing. If we lose to UGA there really shouldn't be board meltdown considering what we were the year before. Yeah, I'll be pissed for losing because it's freakin' UGA. But calling to blow up the program over it? FireMullen.com's? I'm sure there will be for some. That's forum culture. But pulling off an 8-9 win season? My god, that would be an accomplishment considering what he has in the cupboard.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If you rewind the play, it's tragically remarkable for three reasons. No. 1, Belue could have and probably should have been tackled for a safety.

No. 2, Scott is surrounded by no fewer than five would-be Florida tacklers after the catch. How in the hell did we not contain?

No. 3, I'm reliving the play for the 128th time.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like the executive decision has been made and we’ll be going to the game. I know @BNAG8R is as well. Anyone else?

:lmao2:

You mean this kind of executive decision?

tenor.gif

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
My Dad always said his worst nightmares included the phrase, "Run Lindsey, Run!"

Fvk UGA!

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Why postpone it? Infinity is a large number. In fact it isn't really a number at all. But there are, and I have, an infinite number of reasons to hate the Leg Humpers. Two weeks isn't enough to get them all in this thread.

Infinite potentials aren't worth waiting for.

(... and there's always gonna be infinity + 1.)

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Why postpone it? Infinity is a large number. In fact it isn't really a number at all. But there are, and I have, an infinite number of reasons to hate the Leg Humpers. Two weeks isn't enough to get them all in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator