***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I think we can run on them.

If we can’t, it’ll be a long day. But I agree, we should have some success on the ground against them, my main concern is slowing down their run game. Dawgs O-line looks huge, and I’m sure they’re going to try and pound it. Hope our guys can stand up to it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If we can’t, it’ll be a long day. But I agree, we should have some success on the ground against them, my main concern is slowing down their run game. Dawgs O-line looks huge, and I’m sure they’re going to try and pound it. Hope our guys can stand up to it.
Gotta tackle. I think our front can hold their own, but our LBs and safeties have to bring it.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I look at it this way.

We are better than last year. UGAly is not as good as last year. The Loss to LSUck doesn't hurt either.

UF can win this game.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
OK...
I've been busy gathering hate...

F V C K them all. F v c k Mark Richt, Herschel, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (f v c k him twice), Buck Belue, Goldberg, Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), Quincy Carter, Frank Sinkwich, Lewis Grizzard, R.E.M. and the B-52's, David Pollack, Uga (every last flea bitten one), Wally Butts, Hines Ward, Jake Scott, the ridiculous "Arch", Champ Bailey, Newman ("Hello Newman"), Charley Trippi, the Athens City Council, Garrison Hearst, Bill Stanfill, all Stinchcombs, Ray Goff, Will Muschamp, Alton Brown, Pat Dye, John Isner, Zell Miller (and his "legacy"), Fran Tarkenton, anyone who wears red and black, Kim Basinger, Terrell Davis, Kirby Smart, Charles Herty, Jim Donnan, Ryan Seacrest, Jarvis Jones, Chip Beck, Knowson Moreno, Kevin Butler, Bubba Watson, Mark Schlabach, Catfish Smith, Dominique Wilkins, and Pop Warner. Yes, f v c k them all.
Don't forget Richard Appleby, we put the steaks up on that one and ate sandwiches instead. Also that bit@h yelling "Go silver britches" sitting by that fat guy in a red blaser who spilled a drink on me when I was a kid at my first CFB game ever.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
OK...
I've been busy gathering hate...

F V C K them all. F v c k Mark Richt, Herschel, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (f v c k him twice), Buck Belue, Goldberg, Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), Quincy Carter, Frank Sinkwich, Lewis Grizzard, R.E.M. and the B-52's, David Pollack, Uga (every last flea bitten one), Wally Butts, Hines Ward, Jake Scott, the ridiculous "Arch", Champ Bailey, Newman ("Hello Newman"), Charley Trippi, the Athens City Council, Garrison Hearst, Bill Stanfill, all Stinchcombs, Ray Goff, Will Muschamp, Alton Brown, Pat Dye, John Isner, Zell Miller (and his "legacy"), Fran Tarkenton, anyone who wears red and black, Kim Basinger, Terrell Davis, Kirby Smart, Charles Herty, Jim Donnan, Ryan Seacrest, Jarvis Jones, Chip Beck, Knowson Moreno, Kevin Butler, Bubba Watson, Mark Schlabach, Catfish Smith, Dominique Wilkins, and Pop Warner. Yes, f v c k them all.

upload_2018-10-23_12-56-18.jpeg

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That Georgia game was my favorite game of the year last year. It’s the only loss that we ever had that made me happy. And I hate even saying that. I should despise every loss we’ve ever had and especially to any rival. Particularly Georgia.

But it meant that MacElstain was getting jettisoned. What a POS. Him smiling after the game was one of the most despicable things that a UF coach has ever done.

This is a nice little hype vid though:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not necessarily. They have chinks in their secondary. They are lopsided on the corners and I’d exploit their strength trying to make a play.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Not necessarily. They have chinks in their secondary. They are lopsided on the corners and I’d exploit their strength trying to make a play.

Regarding the corners, Tyson Campbell was thought to be a recruiting battle for a while and has started for the Dwags all season. LSU went after him a LOT.

Campbell was targeted 12 times by LSU giving up passes of 37, 50 and 36 yards.

Burn his a$$ Gators.

leogator

May 5, 2018
If I am them, I would load the box and dare Franks to beat me. They will play man to man a lot. Baker on one side is a real solid corner. Tyson Campbell might be exploitable. I foresee a lot of speed option and screens to spread them out horizontally and some deep shots to spread them out vertically.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hmmm...where have I heard this before?

Best guess...

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
But seriously, FCK Georgia and their red pants.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

170px-Statue_of_Liberty_7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator