Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Won't apologize for a win but won't celebrate this one

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Preseason opener. We'll get better. I'm looking for Mac to go off on a reporter after the game, though. He tends to lose his shyt over games like this.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How does the machinery show up first game with rust ?

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Poor offensive play calling and dumb penalties hurt the most. Del Rio played smart but I can see why he's considered the least talented QB on the roster. Too many drops. O-line overall has improved but Johnson still has a way to go. This game should have been a shut out. Hopefully defense plays smarter next week. Glad we have a reliable kicker.

Overall same story, different year. Fortunately we have a manageable schedule to get back to Atlanta. I still think we win the East again.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
By the way, very unbalanced game plan. Play calls were 62% pass, 32% run. Downhill running game was working. Thought they should have used it more to open up the pass.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
By the way, very unbalanced game plan. Play calls were 62% pass, 32% run. Downhill running game was working. Thought they should have used it more to open up the pass.

Even SOS commented that he wished we would run it more...

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I felt like the d played ok when ever Chris Williamson wasn't on the field. He got burnt bad twice and he generally didn't look like he belonged out there

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This passing it to the sidelines crap behind the line of scrimmage won't work against the better SEC defenses. Roper was trying that crap in 2014 and it only worked against the sh*t defenses.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
No sacks allowed. We only gave up
seven points. We played verypoorly
and still won by 17. We remove most of the
mistakes and we are a much better
team next week.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
We passed more because they were supposed to be terrible at pass defense? Should've adjusted...

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't lie, I'm very disappointed. .

Sure a win is a win and we are undefeated...... but I expected more, on offense and defense. We looked like a very average team out there.

Thank God..... at least the special teams (kicker) looked ready to play.

On to Kentucky and a chance for improvement.....

Go Gators!!!

gatorvet90

Aug 17, 2016
Ok... A win is a win. But I was hoping for more with the offense. The O line play was spotty at best, and none of the running backs could break a tackle or make a defender miss. Too many drops by receivers and I was flashing back to 2002 with all of the bubble screens. Same old bs on defense. Stupid drive extending penalties and big plays. Run defense looked solid tho and the guys giving up the big plays will hopefully not see the field again this season. But I do worry about depth at DB. At least we have a reliable kicker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.