***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UT***

If UF loses to UT, what is your most likely reaction?

• Anger

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • Sadness

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Apathy

Votes: 30 41.1%

• Total voters

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There’s no reason the Gators shouldn’t win this game. Tennessee has a very shaky O-Line that couldn’t hold up against WVU. I know our DL isn’t as fierce as it has been in years past but with CeCe back, as well as Reese I think we should be alright against their run game. Their QB’s don’t strike me as the type to beat you , if I were Grantham I would blitz a lot, but he appears to be allergic to logic. I would give the ball a **** ton to our tailbacks. Let them run the ball and let franks make easy passes with a shot mixed in to keep them honest. Get the ball to Toney as much as possible. This is a must win game if we want to even have a chance at a bowl IMO.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Already hearing the defeatists on the board have us losing to the juggernaut Vols. They are a frightening team, no doubt. The question is, should our boys even make the trip? Do you think under the circumstances a forfeit would really be out of line?

Discuss.

Of course the schedule is so bad this year, UF can win this and almost all the games on the schedule. Whether UF will win this one on the road remains to be seen.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The optimism is underwhelming.
If you like our optimism you should read the Vol optimism:
"They could boat race us for sure"
"UF by 14"
"They are still a much better team than us"
"My opinion is just that an opinion........UF 35-10"
"UF 35 UT 14. Vols make it a game for awhile then Gators pull away in the second half. Will be a blowout based on what the team has played like so far. Conpletely uninspired."
"Florida will most likely beat us like a rented mule."
"24-10 Gators"

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We gon send the Vole navy home early.

2QESFPRT7K1EJ11N-v1-pad750x500xx3e3e3ex.img

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
We have the worst QB and OL in the SEC. UT does have a decent RB last I saw and could run at us like UK did.

Nothing is certain with Franks under center except the fact that he'll screw up. 8/15 for 119. Puke.

Trask must truly suck balls to have not gotten a chance over this dude.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You just can't tell with this Uf team. I want to say that Mullen>Pruitt. However, Pruitt is a muschamp type defensive guy. If our offense can produce some results and limit mistakes we could win.

I really want to be optimistic. I hate Tennessee

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
This is always one of my favorite weeks of the year. Right there with uga and fsu week. I have more hope after yesterday's performance. If our D plays like it should and Franks doesn't do a bunch of dumb things, we should win. I can't stand UT's fan base. Hopefully we put it all together and smoke them. Go Gators!

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Yup,
The bigs need to pull up their entitled champion britches and prepare to get some TNRC hound fur trampled under their cleats

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I actually think it's the perfect timing for the perfect game. A rivalry game against a highly imperfect opponent in a perfectly hostile environment.

This is where leaders rise to the surface if you're going to have any chance to win. Lord knows this team could use a few.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
They have a much better power run game than UK and a better run blocking o-line. UTs problem is that offense is Chump-esque. If we couldn't stop UK, how we going to stop the inbreds? What will keep the game close is Pruitt's philosophy of the offense exists to protect the defense. Like Chump, he'd have a panic attack if he scored too much.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Already hearing the defeatists on the board have us losing to the juggernaut Vols. They are a frightening team, no doubt. The question is, should our boys even make the trip? Do you think under the circumstances a forfeit would really be out of line?

Discuss.
If we lose to UT everyone should be fired. **** them inbred hicks. They're worse than we are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator