***Official Jacksonville @ Pittsburgh Divisional Game Thread***

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jacksonville plays at Pittsburg for the AFC Divisional Game. It's It's a rematch of a game that Big Ben threw 5 INTs. Media makes it sound like Big Ben wants a rematch because Jacksonville's Defense was so great. In fact, Big Ben had a horrible game. Looking forward to watching the game.

Last time this game was played, Bortles was 8 of 14 for 95 Yards, 1 INT and 9 yards rushing.

Last week, Bortles was 12 of 23 for 87 yards, 0 INT and 88 yards rushing.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is a fascinating smash-mouth game that is certain to have about 50 different fights break out.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I love my jags. But, we've hit that point in the season where QBs matter the most. If you have one your team advances. If you don't, like the jags, you go home.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We need “Good Blake” to show up which hasn’t happened the past 3 weeks.

Time for the defense to sack Big Ben 6+ times with a strip fumble or two

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You can't execute a game-plan with a QB like Bortles. Good luck is all I can say.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jags need to throw off play action more on 1st and 2nd down. Take some shots down the field, slants, crossing routes over the middle. Pass 55% , Run 45%. Pass to open up the run. They can't play scared and conservative with Blake. If the good to decent Blake shows up, we have a chance. If they come in with the conservative game plan they had against Buffalo, we are toast. Go Jags.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
This is a fascinating smash-mouth game that is certain to have about 50 different fights break out.
I love these types of games: There's an extra crack in the pads and the tackles are more viscious.

Unfortunately, the jags have Bortles and Steelers have the original raping QB, Big Ben.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Jags need to throw off play action more on 1st and 2nd down. Take some shots down the field, slants, crossing routes over the middle. Pass 55% , Run 45%. Pass to open up the run. They can't play scared and conservative with Blake. If the good to decent Blake shows up, we have a chance. If they come in with the conservative game plan they had against Buffalo, we are toast. Go Jags.

Bingo

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately, the jags have Bortles and Steelers have the original raping QB, Big Ben.
......who threw 5 interceptions the last time he faced the Jags ridiculous secondary.

Also keep in mind that Antonio Brown has a calf injury and is going to be worthless out there hobbling around. That's a significant blow to this Steelers team against that defense.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I love my jags. But, we've hit that point in the season where QBs matter the most. If you have one your team advances. If you don't, like the jags, you go home.
Truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb